• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone far enough and can spare a ditto? I'm not nearly far enough yet. Any nature is fine

Namikaze1

Oct 25, 2017
Well, seeing as I don't need this leek now that my Farfetch'd evolved, I have a spare Farfetch'd I can give it to and trade. I can always steal another leek if I decide to use Sirfetch'd.

Looking for Shield exclusives for it (Farfetch'd w/ Leek), preferably Eiscue. Will also take any other exclusive that aren't Lotad, Corsola, Ponyta, or Larvitar as I already have those.

Syntsui

Oct 25, 2017
I'm looking for Grookey, Sobble and Sword exclusives in general. Anyone here can hook me up?

Of note, I have a couple of spare Ponyta and Scorbunny, but if you guys need something more specific from Shield I can try to find.

TronLight

Jun 17, 2018
I'm looking for Grookey, Sobble and Sword exclusives in general. Anyone here can hook me up?

Of note, I have a couple of spare Ponyta and Scorbunny, but if you guys need something more specific from Shield I can try to find.
Please take a Sobble away from me, I don't have anymore space in my boxes.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

I can give you a farfetched and grookey. Have a female bunny by chance? If not it's fine I'll send them to you anyway

Bit_Reactor

Banned
Apr 9, 2019
Basically I'd love to get my hands on other starters and any dragon babies. Dragons are always my favorite type and I'm having no luck in surprise trade =(

Corrie1960

Banned
Mar 19, 2019
Would someone give me a baby dreepy like one level 1 for my team I'm about to start the game soon

but I'm guessing you have to pay for Nintendo online to trade and I don't have Nintendo online?

Syntsui

Oct 25, 2017
I can give you a farfetched and grookey. Have a female bunny by chance? If not it's fine I'll send them to you anyway
Yeah, I can get you a female Scorbunny. I have farfetch already but I'll gladly tkae Grookey. I'll set up the link (in game name is Jolyne):

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I can get you a female Scorbunny. I have farfetch already but I'll gladly tkae Grookey. I'll set up the link (in game name is Jolyne):

Thanks a bunch! Let me know if you still need a sobble too but I know TronLight has more than their box can handle too now lol

Tomita

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone got a spare Axew? Wanna use one for False Swipe. Got the starters and Dreepy.

Also anyone needing starters/Dreepy hit me up, playing for a while this morning before I break.

Pyroblazer

Oct 30, 2017
Anyone with some grookeys left? The only starter I am still missing....
I have still only access to early sword exclusives. Once I have more breeding options I can hopefully provide starters and exclusives in this thread too :)

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone with some grookeys left? The only starter I am still missing....
I have still only access to early sword exclusives. Once I have more breeding options I can hopefully provide starters and exclusives in this thread too :)
I got a grookey, just send whatever I'm just dishing them out to help out

BloodshotX

Jan 25, 2018
Anyone with a sobble or scorbunny? Im 6h in the game and im just past the first gym. So for the shield people i can offer a seedot atm.

In the future i can provide sword exclusives and grookey's to people

Jims

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Sword player here. I have 2 Farfetch'd with Leeks, as well as a Scraggy and a Swirlix, if anyone need those.

Does anyone have a Grookey, Ditto, or a Shield-exclusive they would like to trade?

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone with a sobble or scorbunny? Im 6h in the game and im just past the first gym. So for the shield people i can offer a seedot atm.

In the future i can provide sword exclusives and grookey's to people
I can send both your way. Just send any old trash. PM me a code when you're ready