• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 4532

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Since the other thread is moving too fast, I figured we should have a dedicated trading thread. The GTS is sadly gone so if you guys want a Pokémon please make a link code and post your request.

You can make a link code using Y-Comm> Set Link Code.

mods please close thread if not allowed

PM all link codes from now on

Last edited:

GoldStarz

Oct 25, 2017
I was hoping someone would make a thread for this. Looking for a Hidden Ability Galarian Corsola, or even just an egg of one.

Not sure what to offer, but I do have a gigantamax Centiskorch if that interests anyone.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Can I propose a Universal Resetera Linking Code for this by the way? One we can all default to to try and get everyone to connect up with other Resetera Members easier.

I proposed we make 2510 the code, as that's the day Resetera was created on, the 25th of October 2017 (And using the DD/MM format because this a UK Based Pokemon Y'all, thats how we do it over here).

Could you add that as a universal default code people should try to connect up with?

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for making the thread!

Looking for a Galar Ponyta, for trade with Galar FarFetch'd with leek to make evolving him a little easier.

Using link code 2510, hit me up if anyones down for the trade and I'll start searching (new to this trade system)

Universal ResetEra Link Code
OP
OP

Deleted member 4532

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can I propose a Universal Resetera Linking Code for this by the way? One we can all default to to try and get everyone to connect up with other Resetera Members easier.

I proposed we make 2510 the code, as that's the day Resetera was created on, the 25th of October 2017 (And using the DD/MM format because this a UK Based Pokemon Y'all, thats how we do it over here).

Could you add that as a universal default code people should try to connect up with?

Jambi

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I would like a sableye if someone can get one please. It's been a pain to catch on my own

TronLight

Jun 17, 2018
I have a ton of hatched Sobbles, male or female, if anyone wants one. I can try to give you a nature you want too. I'd like a Scorbunny, any Pokemon holding Leek for Farfetch'd, and then whatever.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I have a ton of hatched Sobbles, male or female, if anyone wants one. I can try to give you a nature you want too. I'd like a Scorbunny, any Pokemon holding Leek for Farfetch'd, and then whatever.

I could trade you a farfetch'd with leek (m or f) for a female sobble if you're interested? I foolishly settled on a male sobble at the start

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Wait you need to set a code in game to trade with specific people? You can't just exchange friend codes and trade with friends?

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I'm looking for a Galarian Ponyta. I can offer a Galarian Farfetch'd in return, or something else if you'd prefer. I just want my little pony. :(

OP
OP

Deleted member 4532

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for making the thread!

Looking for a Galar Ponyta, for trade with Galar FarFetch'd with leek to make evolving him a little easier.

Using link code 2510, hit me up if anyones down for the trade and I'll start searching (new to this trade system)
I'm looking for a Galarian Ponyta. I can offer a Galarian Farfetch'd in return, or something else if you'd prefer. I just want my little pony. :(
I just made it to the area with Ponyta if you guys can wait just a little while longer for me to catch two of em

Tiddy

Oct 25, 2017
Will probably come back later when I have some stuff and try to fill the Pokedex. Also maybe to get rid of some breeding rejects.

-PXG-

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NJ
I have quite a few level 1 Farfetch'ds (some already equipped with leeks). Looking for Grookey, Sobble or Ponyta.

Link Code: 1227

Name: Whitney

Last edited:
OP
OP

Deleted member 4532

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

TronLight

Jun 17, 2018
Did my first trade and messed it up. Luckily we were able to fix it. I wish the procedure was a bit easier.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Finally got em sorry for the wait but I think they have very low encounter rates

my code is 2137 and I would like Farfetch'd for my living dex 🤗
I forgot to check before trading: did the Farfetch'd I sent have the Leek held? If not, I can send you one that does.

(Also, thank you!)

tarantullama

Oct 27, 2017
Breeding more grookeys. Is it preferable to hatch the egg or keep it unhatched for trading purposes?
If anyone has a scorbunny they want to trade for a grookey, I'm down with that.

edit: got one through domthybomb

Last edited:

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Breeding more grookeys. Is it preferable to hatch the egg or keep it unhatched for trading purposes?
If anyone has a scorbunny they want to trade for a grookey, I'm down with that.
I have a scorbunny from another account i'm trying to get on my main. You want to try to breed it and then trade it back with my main?

Jodez99

Jan 1, 2018
I want to collect all the dragons, anyone have a larvitar or goomy? I can offer a Deino or a Japanese Axew

Sutton Dagger

Oct 27, 2017
I know in these early stages after release the starters are like gold, but if anyone has been able to get multiple starters (by having a female or a ditto) and you're able to help out it would be much appreciated. All I can offer is to continue to spread the love when I reach a point when I can breed. My wife and I have both versions between us so I can also do an iou for future version exclusives. Thanks.

tarantullama

Oct 27, 2017
I know in these early stages after release the starters are like gold, but if anyone has been able to get multiple starters (by having a female or a ditto) and you're able to help out it would be much appreciated. All I can offer is to continue to spread the love when I reach a point when I can breed. My wife and I have both versions between us so I can also do an iou for future version exclusives. Thanks.
PM me and I can give you a grookey.

Homura

▲ Legend ▲
Aug 20, 2019
If someone wants to trade Sobble for Scorbunny or just wants a Sobble I'm available. :)
Do you still offer Sobble?
I didn't like its final evolution at first but I'm warming up to it so I would like to train one...
I don't have much to offer, I'm still early in the game...