• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bardoon

May 27, 2018
England
I have a bunch of Galarian Corsola if anyone wants/needs one. A few have their HA too.

If no one does I'll put them on surprise trade.

I'd really like a Darumaka if anyone has one, but other than that I'm not really fussed what I get in return.

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
I've got some sword exclusives and some Milceries, would love a Dreepy or Shield exclusives.

I would especially love fossil parts.

Namikaze1

Oct 25, 2017
I have a bunch of Galarian Corsola if anyone wants/needs one. A few have their HA too.

I'd really like a Darumaka if anyone has one, but other than that I'm not really fussed what I get in return.
I wouldn't mind one seeing as I'm on Sword. Don't have a Darumaka sadly.

Wetwork

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado

I'll take one if still available with HA! All I really have to offer is farfetch'd w/a leek

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

I've only just started playing so I don't have anything of value, but I'd love one if you have enough.

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017

I can trade a Darumaka for a Corsola. Let me know and we can use 2510.

Bardoon

May 27, 2018
England
MaximumSpider If that was you that sent the Dreepy thanks!

I wouldn't mind one seeing as I'm on Sword. Don't have a Darumaka sadly.

I'll take one if still available with HA! All I really have to offer is farfetch'd w/a leek

I've only just started playing so I don't have anything of value, but I'd love one if you have enough.

To you three above, anything is fine. I will use this code

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
I can trade a Darumaka for a Corsola. Let me know and we can use 2510.

That'd be great, thanks! I'll put the code in now

Mary Celeste

Oct 25, 2017
Requesting either a Scorbunny (any level) or a below level 20 Raboot

Please and thank you for anyone who decides to help!!