• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Anyone able to quickly trade the cover legends for pokedex and then trade back? I have the Shield one.

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone willing to touch trade me Zacian? I need it for the dex entry. I don't have Zamazenta but I can offer Shield exclusives or HA Pokemon

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
Still looking for a Timid Deino/Zweilous/Hydreigon. After doing raids last night I have two Gigantamax Butterfree and I'm willing to part with one (Rash/Lonely).

Gonna be busy for the next hour or so, so please send a PM if interested

c-murph

Oct 26, 2017
Does any one have a swilix or its Evo for trade? It the last pokemon I need for shiny charm. I can breed you out a standard 4 or 5 IV poke.

Ultraviolence

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone wanna help me fillout the dex entries for Slurpuff and Aromatisse? I just need to trade the Swirlix then have it traded back so I can get the dex entry but then I can permanently trade it for an Aromatisse

Last edited:

Divvy

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Got a 5IV North American Ditto, looking to trade for a 5IV non-NA ditto

Also looking for a HA Corsola/Cursola, Oranguru

I got Giga-Machamp/Garbodor to trade and most of the pokedex to breed for a trade

Dupy

Oct 31, 2017
Ok I'm getting close, looking for Sableye, Orangur, Hitmontop, and Pincurchin.

I can offer any sword exclusive and more, let me know.

alvmew

Nov 12, 2017
Got a 5IV North American Ditto, looking to trade for a 5IV non-NA ditto

Also looking for a HA Corsola/Cursola, Oranguru

I got Giga-Machamp/Garbodor to trade and most of the pokedex to breed for a trade

i can get you a Bold HA Corsola (your pick of 4IV Moon or 3IV Love Ball) with Egg Moves and an Oranguru for Garbodor if still looking!

LeChardy

Jun 9, 2018
I have a couple of Sobbles to trade for the other two starters. If anyone could do me a solid, I'd be very grateful.

SeZMehK

Turnip King
Oct 27, 2017
New York
Looking for a HA goomy and HA corsola, both in a luxury ball. Let me know what you are looking for. I will see what I can do. Thanks.

Oct 29, 2017
Hey everyone, I'm looking for a Fire Orb. If someone has one and is willing to part with it, just write what you're interested in so we can work out a deal.
I had a pretty good response to it, so I'm also reposting my writeup from yesterday for the new page:

- 5 perfect IV (-Atk) Galarian Corsola, Bold. With HA (Cursed Body). In Luxury Balls. With 1 egg move: Haze.
- 5 perfect IV (-SpA) Galarian Darumaka, Jolly. In Moon Balls. With and without HA (Either Gorilla Tactics or Zen Mode when evolving).
- 5 perfect IV (-SpA) Magikarps, Jolly. With HA (Moxie when evolving).

I'm looking for a Fire Orb, as well as some of the Apricorn Balls (Moon, Heavy, Lure, Friend balls mainly, as well as Beast Balls), or any other competitive mons like the ones I'm offering. I'm also interested in some mints, depending on the nature. I'm especially interested in the Pokémon if they have good IVs and they're competitively viable (check Smogon's preliminary list).

Feel free to leave your offers! Preferably via PM.

Looking for a HA goomy and HA corsola, both in a luxury ball. Let me know what you are looking for. I will see what I can do. Thanks.
I still have some Corsolas, check the details above. Do you have any similar Pokémon with good IV's/natures, a Fire Ball, or are you willing to trade any apricorn balls/beast balls?

NamikazeBurst

Oct 25, 2017
mVsqxV5.jpg

If anyone has any of these, I would appreciate any trades. For those that includes evolutions, I prefer the final form. I should be able to trade any Pokemon not on this list. I do not need to keep any of the Pokemon if you're willing to touch trade (such as for Zamazenta).