• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Turbowaffles

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys, I'd really appreciate some help completing my Pokedex. I need to be on a plane in a few hours and would love the Shiny Charm to start hunting on the plane. I have a long list, so I really appreciate if anyone can help. I tried to put some detail in the list; I can touch trade everything except the ones I need to evolve for all their forms. Please let me know if you'd like to PM or communicate via Discord. Thanks so much. I don't have much to offer, but I can breed HA Magikarp with good IVs if that's something you need. Thanks once again!
Hey, I have a Feebas and need Milotic as well if you're still looking.

alphacat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone have a Corviknight with Roost for trade? I can offer a gmax/HA corviknight or a gmax garbador?

Dupy

Oct 31, 2017
Ok I'm down to 397, looking for touch trades for Silvally and Togetic. I have everything else other than Zacian.

dragonlife

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone have a spare Mimikyu? I don't care about stats since I can just breed for that. Plus, I'll be breeding it so I can give it to my boyfriend as a surprise since it's his favorite Pokemon. Will give a Ponyta below and my undying love.

I'm also breeding favorites right now. I have some Galarian Ponyta with 5 "best" IVs. Managed to get a 6 best, too!

Anyway, does anyone have a Galarian Corsola? I'll trade for one of the 5IV Ponyta. I don't care if the Corsola is trash, but if it it has at least 2 or 3 best, that'd be great. If not, it's whatever. I can do the breeding stuff.

The Ponyta I have for trade are best in everything but:

Defense (decent, serious)
Defense (decent, quirky)
Defense (pretty good, relaxed)
Defense (pretty good, impish)

Let me know if anyone's interested!

alphacat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone have a spare Mimikyu? I don't care about stats since I can just breed for that. Plus, I'll be breeding it so I can give it to my boyfriend as a surprise since it's his favorite Pokemon. Will give a Ponyta below and my undying love.

I'm also breeding favorites right now. I have some Galarian Ponyta with 5 "best" IVs. Managed to get a 6 best, too!

Anyway, does anyone have a Galarian Corsola? I'll trade for one of the 5IV Ponyta. I don't care if the Corsola is trash, but if it it has at least 2 or 3 best, that'd be great. If not, it's whatever. I can do the breeding stuff.

Defense (decent, quirky)

i have a spare mimikyu but i am looking for a rookidee with roost

Nightwing123

Oct 27, 2017

Defense (decent, quirky)

I can breed you a Corsola and a Mimikyu if you want.

dragonlife

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks again! I really appreciate it.
I don't know if you wanted anything fancy, but I got your Rookidee with roost. I stupidly mixed up the genders the first time and didn't realize it until I hatched a Wingull. But, I have it now!

It's getting pretty late, so let me know if you're around to trade still.
No problem, I hope your boyfriend enjoys his Mimikyu.
I'm going to steal his switch and sneak it/them into his party so it's the first thing he sees. Gonna change the nicknames (from his game) so they spell out, "I love you, [name]"

Terror-Billy

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm looking for a Larvitar, Goomy, Drampa, Sableye, Solosis, Vullaby, Lotad, Croagunk, Eiscue or Appletun. I can offer you: Farfecth'd, Sirfetch'd, Charmander, Gothitelle, Rufflet, Sylveon, Sobble, Scorbunny, Sawk, Seedot, Swirlix, Scraggy. PM me in case you are interested.

Deleted member 6230

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looking for a HA Hattherene and HA Braviary. I have HA Applin and HA Drillbur. Also have Cutiefly with eggs moves such as Sticky Webs and MoonBlast. I have 5iv Dragapults with Adamant, Jollu, Modest, and Timid natures

Selphie

Oct 27, 2017
The Netherlands
I caught a Stonjourner and now I've bred quite a few to trade away for Shield exclusives, I need the following Pokémon or any members of their evolution line:
Galarian Ponyta
Galarian Corsola
Larvitar
Lotad
Sableye
Lunatone
Croagunk
Solosis
Vullaby
Spritzee
Goomy
Oranguru
Appletun
Eiscue

I'm also looking for somebody who is willing to let me register their Zamazenta in my pokedex.
send me a pm if you want to trade

Last edited:

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Anyone have a Goomy to trade? I have various Sword exclusives or a 5IV Dreepy in return, name your price.

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
looking to trade for

croagunk
lotad
lunatone
goomy
oranguru
solosis
vullaby
ponyta
sableye
applin holding sweet apple
drampa
zamazenta (data)

will offer sword exclusive counterparts, or anything else you my want

also looking for help evolving swirlix and phantump

tag me or pm if you wanna trade :)

also if anyone has a 5iv foreign ditto they'd be willing to trade away I'd be forever in your debt lol

Lavenza

Oct 27, 2017
Can anyone trade me Appletun (for the dex entry) or give me a Sweet Apple? Really dislike these version exclusives.

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone willing to help me finish up my dex? I only have around 20 or so Pokemon left.

Also, does anyone have a 5IV foreign ditto they'd like to trade for an English one?

Last edited:

c-murph

Oct 26, 2017
Any one have HA Shadow Tag Gothitelle/Gothorita/Gothita or any of them in a moon ball. I have shield so I can't moon ball catch her for myself. :(

ΑGITΩ

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Anyone have a Mawile or Passimian they are willing to trade? I'm looking to complete my dex while working down the list. I've got Shield so just let me know what you'd like to trade that I may have or might be able to breed for you.

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
Anyone have a Mawile or Passimian they are willing to trade? I'm looking to complete my dex while working down the list. I've got Shield so just let me know what you'd like to trade that I may have or might be able to breed for you.

Do you have a Goomy? I can breed you a Mawile in a few minutes.

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
I'm desperate for an HA Eevee. I've got an HA Indeedee (or with some prep, an HA Ferroseed), and a bunch of Sword and Shield exclusives (Scraggy, Ponyta, Spritzee, Farfetch'd, Larvitar, Swirlix, Seedot).