• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

JayWood2010

Oct 27, 2017
Would anybody have an extra Zen Darmanitan? I have been trying to farm this thing forver, and i can not seem to get it to pop in the den.

ΑGITΩ

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
This is all I'm missing to complete my dex, Let me know if you're able to help and any Shield exclusives you might need in return.
Flapple or Tart Apple
Clefary line
Cottonee Line
Gothitha Line
Passimian
Drampa
Turtonator
Solrock
Darumaka line
Stonjourner
Zacian (Just need it for the Dex, will trade back)

BloodshotX

Jan 25, 2018
still trying to complete the shield exclusives in my sword pokedex.
Does anyone by chance have a Sableye, Lotad or a lunatone?

Still have a view scraggy's, a sswirlix and a seedot. Im in the town with the 4th gym (desertish area) So if you want something else sword excl it can only be up to that point.

Last edited:

c-murph

Oct 26, 2017
I have a HA Gothita but not in a moon ball. If pokeball passing works the same, you could pass down the moon ball

May I have one? I can breed you out an Standard 5IV 'mon for it. I don't have any HA yet. I just got my Shiny Charm yesterday so I got most 'mons somewhere to breed out.

Turbowaffles

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Hey, I went on Discord to help complete my Pokedex. I can still help you, but I've already left to catch my flight and have no way of connecting my Switch for a while.
I went to bed about an hour after the post, lol! I appreciate your offer though! I might come back to you if someone can't help me.

Anyone want to help me evolve this Feebas and trade back? I can help you with any trade evos or any Sword exclusives.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Willing to trade a G-Max Butterfree for non-Scorbunny starters (ideal) or any other rare pokemon. But really I'm looking for something I can't get myself, so mainly starters. Can also provide any breedable Shield exclusives or a breeded Scorbunny.

Any takers?

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
looking to trade a Passimian for an Oranguru.

also looking to trade evolve Karrablast, Shelmet and Swirlix

lmk if you're interested
Willing to trade a G-Max Butterfree for non-Scorbunny starters (ideal) or any other rare pokemon. But really I'm looking for something I can't get myself, so mainly starters. Can also provide any breedable Shield exclusives or a breeded Scorbunny.

Any takers?
sure i can breed you a grookey or a sobble, or both

do you have an oranguru?

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
looking to trade a Passimian for an Oranguru.

also looking to trade evolve Karrablast, Shelmet and Swirlix

lmk if you're interested

sure i can breed you a grookey or a sobble, or both

do you have an oranguru?
Can breed you an Oranguru right now for either starter (or both, if you're willing, need anything else?).

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
Can breed you an Oranguru right now for either starter (or both, if you're willing, need anything else?).
do you have a shelmet you can trade for my karrablast? escavalier is really the only mon i need besides oranguru.

or an appletun i guess.

if you do the shelmet though i can just trade you the other starter for the butterfree or any random mon lol

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
do you have a shelmet you can trade for my karrablast? escavalier is really the only mon i need besides oranguru.

or an appletun i guess.

if you do the shelmet though i can just trade you the other starter for the butterfree or any random mon lol
Breeding one now!

EDIT: Would rather trade that one for a Karrablast and kill two birds with one stone.

EDIT2: Or a starter, might be confused as to what you have. Either way, I'm easy.

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
Breeding one now!

EDIT: Would rather trade that one for a Karrablast and kill two birds with one stone.

EDIT2: Or a starter, might be confused as to what you have. Either way, I'm easy.
i have grookey and sobble

i'm trying to evolve my karrablast into an escavalier, if you want to evolve your shelmet we could do that and then trade them back

i already bred both starters for you so whenever you're ready to go the link code is 1545, you can give me whatever for the 2nd starter

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
i have grookey and sobble

i'm trying to evolve my karrablast into an escavalier, if you want to evolve your shelmet we could do that and then trade them back

i already bred both starters for you so whenever you're ready to go the link code is 1545, you can give me whatever for the 2nd starter
Let's do that then! Then I can trade a random for the Sobble.

Silvard

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
High IV Dittos

Since I got the dittos I wanted, for the most part, I'll will start trading away most of the dittos I've collected that I will not be using myself. All of these have been gathered through trades or from raids. I will be making available a limited number of dittos here that will be offered well below value of what they're currently going for in other "markets", on a first come first serve basis.

6 IV Ditto (ENG)
I am trading 5 of these. They have the max IV value in every stat, perfect for breeding, and they are what I have remaining from the ones I've caught from raids myself. For these what I will be wanting is the following: Check this list out and pick 6 lines of pokemon that I am missing the HA in (and that are legitimately obtainable in game right now). You can reference the HA of pokemon by checking this list. I don't have many HA yet since I focused on dittos so it's easy pickings. I will trade you a 6 IV ENG ditto for 6 of these HA mons (their levels, IV, nature, ball, etc, doesn't matter) carrying one of the 6 different power items used for EV training each, the ones sold for 10 BP at the BP store in Hammerlocke. You get BP from the post-game Battle Tower, and even just unlocking the IV judge function will net you more than enough BP to get one of each (60 BP total). Note: These are ENG dittos, they don't work for the Masuda method if your game is in ENG, but you can trade them for JPN ones easy. In the discord we're all at there's a Japanese player that is constantly trading ENG dittos for JPN ones, and if not you can always arrange for trades on Twitter. I can help you out on how to do that if you're want to go that way.

5 IV Ditto (JPN/FRE)
I am trading 12 of these. They've all been obtained from different trades overtime, so the stat they're not best in, nature and ability are all over the place (some are even close to being 6IV, being 31/31/31/31/31/30 for example) but they all have 5 perfect stats and they're all from non-English languages, which means they work best for the Masuda method for getting shinies. All I want for each of these is 3 of the special balls, like Beast Ball, Dream Ball, Moon Ball, etc. You get at least one each for free during the game, and you can get more by redoing the Champion's Cup again. The balls can be held by whatever pokemon, but if you want to be nice check the list above to help me out. If you get one tell me a nature and/or weak stat and I'll try to be accommodating depending on stock, on a first come first serve basis.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
High IV Dittos

Since I got the dittos I wanted, for the most part, I'll will start trading away most of the dittos I've collected that I will not be using myself. All of these have been gathered through trades or from raids. I will be making available a limited number of dittos here that will be offered well below value of what they're currently going for in other "markets", on a first come first serve basis.

6 IV Ditto (ENG)
I am trading 5 of these. They have the max IV value in every stat, perfect for breeding, and they are what I have remaining from the ones I've caught from raids myself. For these what I will be wanting is the following: Check this list out and pick 6 lines of pokemon that I am missing the HA in (and that are legitimately obtainable in game right now). You can reference the HA of pokemon by checking this list. I don't have many HA yet since I focused on dittos so it's easy pickings. I will trade you a 6 IV ENG ditto for 6 of these HA mons (their levels, IV, nature, ball, etc, doesn't matter) carrying one of the 6 different power items used for EV training each, the ones sold for 10 BP at the BP store in Hammerlocke. You get BP from the post-game Battle Tower, and even just unlocking the IV judge function will net you more than enough BP to get one of each (60 BP total). Note: These are ENG dittos, they don't work for the Masuda method if your game is in ENG, but you can trade them for JPN ones easy. In the discord we're all at there's a Japanese player that is constantly trading ENG dittos for JPN ones, and if not you can always arrange for trades on Twitter. I can help you out on how to do that if you're want to go that way.

5 IV Ditto (JPN/FRE)
I am trading 12 of these. They've all been obtained from different trades overtime, so the stat they're not best in, nature and ability are all over the place (some are even close to being 6IV, being 31/31/31/31/31/30 for example) but they all have 5 perfect stats and they're all from non-English languages, which means they work best for the Masuda method for getting shinies. All I want for each of these is 3 of the special balls, like Beast Ball, Dream Ball, Moon Ball, etc. You get at least one each for free during the game, and you can get more by redoing the Champion's Cup again. The balls can be held by whatever pokemon, but if you want to be nice check the list above to help me out. If you get one tell me a nature and/or weak stat and I'll try to be accommodating depending on stock, on a first come first serve basis.
For the 6 IV one, I have Bold Corsola with Cursef Body.
For the 5 IV Japanese/French, zinc have Beast Ball.

Turbowaffles

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I need help evolving and trading back the following Pokemon:

Rhydon
Swirlix
Karrablast
Shelmet
Boldore
Gurdurr
Pumpkaboo
Phantump

I'm ready to go right now as of this post and can help you evolve your trade evos as well, and I can offer Sword exclusive mons. Please let me know! :)

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I need help evolving and trading back the following Pokemon:

Rhydon
Swirlix
Karrablast
Shelmet
Boldore
Gurdurr
Pumpkaboo
Phantump

I'm ready to go right now as of this post and can help you evolve your trade evos as well, and I can offer Sword exclusive mons. Please let me know! :)
I'm up for it.

Silvard

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
3 of the same ball or can it be one of each?

also I have a Defiant Braviary I can trade for a 6IV Ditto
Any combination of 3 balls. Preferably Beast Ball being one of them.

Also for the 6 IV ditto, I'm looking for a handful of HA I don't have, per the list, plus a set of cheap BP items. They don't have to be good IVs or nature or anything else.

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone have a Zamazenta have they'd be willing to touch trade me? Last Pokemon I need for the Dex entry. I don't have Zacisan but I can offer exclusives or HA Pokemon.

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
High IV Dittos

6 IV Ditto (ENG)

5 IV Ditto (JPN/FRE)
Hello, if you still have one I can gladly trade you some of the special balls for one of the 5IV Dittos. I believe I have a few HAs not on your list too.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone with a Defiant Braviary want a Cursed Body Corsola that's Bold?
Or a Misty Surge Weezing.

Last edited: