• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
Do you by any chance have more Shield exclusives for me? Im trying to fill out my dex. Do you by any chance have a Lotad, a Throh, a lunatone, solosis, sableye for me?

Im at the 4th gym so i cant really get you something new sword exclusive wise.
Yeah, I have shield so I can get you all the exclusives

BloodshotX

Jan 25, 2018
Yeah, I have shield so I can get you all the exclusives
Oh great! Do you have them atm(and if not what do you have atm)?

Also when i get zacian im more than willing to trade ( and tradeback ofc) for dex entry's. I have no clue when that point is tho?

And if you want you can just DM me if you want any sword exclusive in the future : )

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
Oh great! Do you have them atm(and if not what do you have atm)?

Also when i get zacian im more than willing to trade ( and tradeback ofc) for dex entry's. I have no clue when that point is tho?

And if you want you can just DM me if you want any sword exclusive in the future : )
I have lotad, sableye, and solosis (I can breed them). I can catch Lunatone pretty easily.
You won't get Zacian until post game, so pretty late

ΑGITΩ

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I've hit a stopgap on my dex completing.
and surprise trading isnt landing me anything. I lucked out on a few yesterday, but everything today is either getting released or traded back.

ΑGITΩ

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
trying to complete dex and only missing 8 pokes. Looking for corsola/cursola, lunatone, drampa anyone in tyranitar line, and sableeye.

I will trade or breed any poke you need thats not them. This is for dex entry so cant promise any IVs, nature, or ability.

also have 2 extra apples for Falpple and will trade one for an apple for appletun

reply with link code and i will bring/breed the poke.

thanks in advance
I can get all that you ask, i just need any of the following in return:
Flapple or Tart Apple
Gothitha Line (any)
Passimian
Turtonator
Darumaka line (any)
Stonjourner
Zacian for the Dex entry, will trade back

entock

Jan 13, 2018
I can get all that you ask, i just need any of the following in return:
Flapple or Tart Apple
Gothitha Line (any)
Passimian
Turtonator
Darumaka line (any)
Stonjourner
Zacian for the Dex entry, will trade back

got all of that right now and will trade you zacian for zamzenta for dex and then back again. give me 10 ish minutes need to take care of something irl real quick

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Cool. let me just get an extra Solosis and see if I can find a Sableye and Goomy. I have the rest. Below is what I need from Sword. It is fine if you do not have all those.

- Farfetch'd line
- Mawile
- Solrock
- Scraggy line
- Gothita line
- Rufflet line
- Deino line
- Swirlix line
- Passimian
- Turtonator
- Jangmo-o line
- Stonjourner
- Flapple

Oct 29, 2017
Hi! I have a shiny for trade:
Shiny Darumaka-galar, 5 perfect IVs. Jolly nature, with its HA (Inner Focus, which turns into Zen Mode when evolving).

I'm looking for other shinies in exchange, my main goals are Mimikyu or Pawniard/Bisharp, but I'll still consider other offers.

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
Hey, I'd love for someone to help me finish my dex, with a few touch trades.
I don't know what I can offer in return, but if there is anything, please ask.
I need to record:
#153 Milotic
#207 Appletun
#294 Sableye
#399 Zamazenta

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
Anybody got a hidden ability Dreepy? Can offer a 6IV Adamant Toxel in a Premier Ball
I can make you one if you give me 10 minutes, but I can't promise any decent IVs.
Do you happen to have any of the 4 pokemon posted above, just so I can get the recording in my pokedex?
EDIT: Cursed Body Dreepy is hatched, but it only got 2 max IVS

Last edited:

Astrogamer

Oct 25, 2017
I have all the Sword exclusives and am looking for the following to complete my dex
  • Lotad
  • Sableye
  • Gloomy
  • Croagunk
  • Gigalith
  • Trevenant
  • Accelgor & Escavilier
  • Zamazenta

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
Anybody have an HA Indeedee? I don't have anything super spicy to trade, but I have a few HAs and breeding rejects.

Deleted member 25140

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I can make you one if you give me 10 minutes, but I can't promise any decent IVs.
Do you happen to have any of the 4 pokemon posted above, just so I can get the recording in my pokedex?
EDIT: Cursed Body Dreepy is hatched, but it only got 2 max IVS
No worries, I'm gonna breed it with a 6IV Ditto anyway so IVs don't matter lol

I have all of those except Zamazenta I can help you with btw!

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
No worries, I'm gonna breed it with a 6IV Ditto anyway so IVs don't matter lol

I have all of those except Zamazenta I can help you with btw!
Perfect! PM me a link code and we can trade. Do you want me to use any specific Pokemon for the touch-trade as collateral?

Man... I want a 6IV Ditto that's non-English, but I only have my boring English one :(

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
Thanks for the trades, Cortez .
If anyone out there has a Zamazenta I can touch-trade, I'd be incredibly happy.
I can't offer much, but I'll gladly touch-trade sword exclusives, or (if possible) breed you one.
Haven't really looked at what else I got that's interesting, but I have some HA Mareanie and HA Dreepy that I could breed offspring from.

Ultraviolence

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can someone trade me these Shield exclusives?
Sableye
Lunatune
Solosis
Goomy
Vullaby
Appletun
Eiscue

I can breed Sword exclusives in return

Green Mario

Oct 27, 2017
Please for the love of God will someone hook me up with a Larvitar and/or Goomy? Been Surprise Trading for an hour to no avail. Not a competitive battler or breeder but I might be able to help you fill out your Pokedex.

Harmonius

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Anyone willing to trade so it shows in my Dex the Jaggo O line, Ser Fetch'd, and the Sword Legendary? I just need these and then I unlock the Shiny Charm

Ohnooni

Oct 27, 2017
I could use some Shield exclusives and then some

Appletun
Corsola
Solosis
Jangmo-o
Oranguru
Lunatone
Drampa
Karrablast

If you don't have them np

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
Anyone willing to trade so it shows in my Dex the Jaggo O line, Ser Fetch'd, and the Sword Legendary? I just need these and then I unlock the Shiny Charm
It's not the quickest solution, but I can give you the tools you need:
I can instantly give give you a Hakamo-O (to evolve, then breed), a Farfetch'd to evolve, and I'll show you the Sword Legendary if you show me the Shield Legendary. PM me the code and we can get it done real quick

Harmonius

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
It's not the quickest solution, but I can give you the tools you need:
I can instantly give give you a Hakamo-O (to evolve, then breed), a Farfetch'd to evolve, and I'll show you the Sword Legendary if you show me the Shield Legendary. PM me the code and we can get it done real quick
Sounds good to me! PM Sent