• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

rucury

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Puerto Rico
Looking for the following Shield exclusives! Can trade their Sword counterparts.

* Spritzee (with satchel) (can trade back)
* Solosis
* Karrablast (for my Shelmet, then trade back)
* Drampa
* Larvitar

Last edited:

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Looking for the following Shield exclusives! Can trade their Sword counterparts.

* Spritzee (with satchel) (can trade back)
* Solosis
* Karrablast (for my Shelmet, then trade back)
* Drampa
* Larvitar

Very down for that. If you give me a day to make babies of all those Pokemon I'm very down.

Neat

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
Still looking for a non-English Ditto. Nature and IVs don't matter to me

Have a completed dex so I can breed you an egg of almost anything you want in exchange

JEFFz0mg

Nov 2, 2017
Anyone willing to trade for Sword Gigantimax exclusives?

Gigantamax Flapple
Gigantimax Coalossal
Gigantimax Machamp

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Can anyone help me with these last few Pokemon

I can give _____ for ______
*Lotad for Seedot
*Lunatone for Solrock
*Corsola for Darumaka
*Whatever you want for Flapple
*Eiscue for Stonjourner
*Trade and trade back Phantump->Trevenant

But also can give whatever.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Hey all. Looking for the HA Tympole. Any IV is fine. Just the last one I want for a team I'm making and I'm having rotten luck getting it on my end.

I've got a bunch of breedject of G-Darumaka, HA-Corsola, and Togepi (serene grace) with like 3 or 4 perfect IVs. Also all starters, sword exclusives, etc etc.

SuperNHG64

Nov 5, 2017
Denmark
Hey all. Looking for the HA Tympole. Any IV is fine. Just the last one I want for a team I'm making and I'm having rotten luck getting it on my end.

I've got a bunch of breedject of G-Darumaka, HA-Corsola, and Togepi (serene grace) with like 3 or 4 perfect IVs. Also all starters, sword exclusives, etc etc.
I can breed one for you.

arturo2666

Oct 25, 2017
Looking for Corsola. It's the last one I need, so can feasibly get you whatever Sword exclusives you need in return.

Last edited:

Hero

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Did anyone get any extra Shiny Magikarp? I seriously still haven't found one.

Deleted member 60992

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2019
Does anyone have a HA Eevee they're willing to trade?

I can offer a fully trained level 100 Corsola in return.

Last edited:

Deleted member 60992

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2019
Do you have any pokemon in apricorn balls?

I haven't gotten the Apricorn Ball yet, I don't mind getting it and catching something you want in it as long as you have a HA Eevee in a Specialize Ball also.

I have Rotom in a Friend Ball and Dragapult's first Evo in a Love Ball. Want any of those instead?

Last edited:

Puffy

Banned
Dec 15, 2017
I haven't gotten the Apricorn Ball yet, I don't mind getting it and catching something you want in it as long as you have a HA Eevee in a Specialize Ball also.

I have Rotom in a Friend Ball and Dragapult's first Evo in a Love Ball. Want any of those instead?
I'll take the rotom in a friend ball.
The HA Eevee I have are dream ball, level ball or love ball. Which one would you like?

Last edited: