• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

thecowboypoet

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So my Pokedex is sitting at 396! If anyone could send me a Drampa or a Goomy/Sliggo/Goodra, I'd be very appreciative! Besides a few trade and returns I've done, I should have just about everything in my boxes so I'd be happy to send something in return.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So my Pokedex is sitting at 396! If anyone could send me a Drampa or a Goomy/Sliggo/Goodra, I'd be very appreciative! Besides a few trade and returns I've done, I should have just about everything in my boxes so I'd be happy to send something in return.

I can give you both of those if you're willing to trade for a couple Pokemon myself. DM me if you're interested!

Kanhir

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I don't have a Drampa, but I can breed you a Goomy. Do you have a spare Lunatone or Sableye?

xChildofhatex

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone here has a good non-English Ditto? I haven't got many Pokemon to trade coz I've just begun breeding but I do a handful of 4-5 IV g-maxes, like Sandaconda and Butterfree, a HA 4-IV Centiskorch and some others.

Zen_Mu

Dec 7, 2017
Working on my dex and I need Turtonator, Mawile, Swirlix, Slurpuff, and Passimian from Sword. Also need to do the Escavalier/Accelgor trade. And past that dex stuff, I'm looking for a Zen Mode Darmanitan.

I have all the Shield exclusives for trade.

Puffy

Banned
Dec 15, 2017
Looking for a dream ball impidimp and a dream ball butterfree and a heavy ball snorlax

Last edited:

Kanhir

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Working on my dex and I need Turtonator, Mawile, Swirlix, Slurpuff, and Passimian from Sword. Also need to do the Escavalier/Accelgor trade. And past that dex stuff, I'm looking for a Zen Mode Darmanitan.

I have all the Shield exclusives for trade.
I can breed you the ones you need, minus the Darmanitan, and help with the trade evolution.
I don't have a Whipped Dream on hand to evolve Swirlix, but if you can get one, we can trade evolve it.

I'm looking for Lunatone, Oranguru, Drampa and Appletun (or, preferably, a Sweet Apple so I can have one with my OT) to finish my dex.
Also Zamazenta for touch trade, if you're willing!

Last edited:

Zen_Mu

Dec 7, 2017
I can breed you the ones you need, minus the Darmanitan, and help with the trade evolution.
I don't have a Whipped Dream on hand to evolve Swirlix, but if you can get one, we can trade evolve it.

I'm looking for Lunatone, Oranguru, Drampa and Appletun (or, preferably, a Sweet Apple so I can have one with my OT) to finish my dex.
Also Zamazenta for touch trade, if you're willing!

Yea I have an extra sweet apple, so I can just trade you one of those pokemon you need holding it if you want, the other 3 are no prob. I'll have to breed Drampa first though. I have plenty of bp also, so buying a whipped dream is np for the swirlix trade evo. Just shoot me a DM with your link code when you're ready to go. I'll be around the house all day, so whenever is fine.

And yea, if you're down to swap doges for a second and then swap right back, then so am I. I'd like to get Zacian in my dex as well.

Deleted member 60992

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2019
Anyone has a Sylveon with Hypervoice? I can't get the TR for it and I'm tired of trying. I need to finish my Sylveon build.

Edit: I really just need to borrow one. I'll give a fully trained level 100 Corsola in return to borrow it.

Scorbunny

Jun 14, 2019
Looking for gmax gengar and gmax lapras I have gmax machamp and gmax coalossal for trade. Pm if interested

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Trying to get a Sweet Apple from Shield for Appletun. Anyone need the Tart Apple/Sword exclusives in return?

PMS341

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I can help you out. Do you have any Eeveelution with Hyper Voice because I really need that?

I'm logging on now, let's do 7207 link code. Michael in game name

Finishing up a raid then I can check. If I have the TR itself will that help? Not sure if I could just attach it to them or not.

EDIT: I actually have 2 TRs of it, I can either attach it to an Eeveelution or give you something you might be missing?

dav

Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone have HA Duraludon? I don't have a whole lot to offer, but I have a 5IV HA hatenna and a couple spare shiny Magikarps (plus a few other 5IV guys or any Sword exclusives)

Kanhir

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yea I have an extra sweet apple, so I can just trade you one of those pokemon you need holding it if you want, the other 3 are no prob. I'll have to breed Drampa first though. I have plenty of bp also, so buying a whipped dream is np for the swirlix trade evo. Just shoot me a DM with your link code when you're ready to go. I'll be around the house all day, so whenever is fine.

And yea, if you're down to swap doges for a second and then swap right back, then so am I. I'd like to get Zacian in my dex as well.
Great, DMed you.

PMS341

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
To express the kind of day I'm having, I took the TR off of the Glaceon you put it on and went into my item bag and after looking for it I saw that I have had 9 of them plus the one you traded to me. I spent hours looking for a raid to get one. Hours... wasted..

Oh my god hahaha. Well glad you have them at least. I sort every bag section like a maniac.

Tomita

Oct 25, 2017
Looking for a chipped pot. Game loves giving me cracked pots galore but no chipped pot.

Does anyone have a spare Lure ball?

Did you use the giveaway code yet to get a lure ball? It expires on the 15th of this month. Code is 1YAHAYA and gets you 1 each of a heavy ball, lure ball, and beast ball.

KremlinChaos

Nov 8, 2017
Can someone help me with Sword exclusives? I can offer Shield exclusives.

I still need:
Turtonato
Mawile
Gothita
Rufflet
Solrock
Passimian
Stonjourner
Indeedee (male)
Flapple

ferunnico

Oct 29, 2017
I have two boxes full of 5 IV, Jolly, Clear Body Dreepy if anyone wants one. Most of them are either in a regular Poké Ball or a Quick Ball.

I don't need anything special in return, but I would appreciate any Pokémon that either

- have Hidden Abilities
- have 4 IVs and a competitive Nature
- are somewhat rare (< 5% encounter rate)
- or are Sword exclusive (I already have Darumaka, Farfetch'd, Deino, Swirlix and Stonjourner)

Danielsan

Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
Does anyone have a HA Duraludon available for trade? I've tried resetting a den for over an hour and the 4 Duraludons that I found were light or heavy metal. :(

Cokomon

One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
Does anyone have a HA Duraludon available for trade? I've tried resetting a den for over an hour and the 4 Duraludons that I found were light or heavy metal. :(
I can breed one real quick. Curious, do you have an HA Applin, by any chance?

Edit: Daruladon, not Darmanitan. I misread that. My bad, ignore me.