• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 54216

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 26, 2019
LF: Accelgor
Escavalier
Lunatone
Sableye
Vullaby
Gigantamax Gengar

FT: Sword Exclusives, Alcremie Gigantamax

Edit: done

Last edited:

Kanhir

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I have a non-English 6IV Ditto going if anyone needs it for Masuda breeding.

However, my ask in return is a bit awkward. Can anyone give me a Gen 7 Stakataka for my living dex? It's the only mon I can't get with Moon/Ultra Sun, and the GTS seems to just be full of hacked ones.

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
What's the best, most "legit" way to trade a 5IV US Ditto for a non-English one? I've traded quite a few 4IV+ Dittos using the Link Codes, but always end up with 0-1 IV Dittos in return. Really just want to breed for Shinies without risking terrible stats.

Jessie

Oct 27, 2017
What's the best, most "legit" way to trade a 5IV US Ditto for a non-English one? I've traded quite a few 4IV+ Dittos using the Link Codes, but always end up with 0-1 IV Dittos in return. Really just want to breed for Shinies without risking terrible stats.

I would try searching 5IV Ditto on Twitter. Lots of Japanese folk use Twitter to find English people for trades.

Saint-XIV

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone have a 5IV, preferably Male, Farfetch'd? I have a 5IV HA Timid Eevee in a Dream Ball to trade or make an offer if not interested.

mandiller

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Does anyone have a Leek? I need one for my Farfetch'd but since I have Shield there's no way to get one. I'd be happy to trade you something like a 5 IV Dreepy.

Danielsan

Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
Genuinely going insane trying to get a flame orb. :( If anyone want to trade me one that would be amazing. I did get the toxic orb yesterday. I'm willing to part with it for a flame orb.

Last edited:

Akai_XIII

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone got any of these to trade?:

Appletun
Slurpuff
Aromatisse
Rhypherior
Solosis
Cofagrigus
Trevenant
Accelgor
Dracozolt
Dracovish
Arctovish
Zamazenta

Mameshiba

Oct 28, 2017
Looking for a Sableeye, can offer anything breedable that is not Sableeye or alternatively 4iv non-english dittos.

Edit: Done!

Last edited:

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Sorry for the odd question! I've been hoping to get a Zamazenta for my copy of Sword to help with my Pokedex completion. But I know parting with a Legendary is hard so what Sword Pokemon do Shield users normally lean more to?

EDIT: Whoops I guess I would also need Rusted Shield as well.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Sorry for the odd question! I've been hoping to get a Zamazenta for my copy of Sword to help with my Pokedex completion. But I know parting with a Legendary is hard so what Sword Pokemon do Shield users normally lean more to?

Most people just touch trade Zamazenta and Zacian for the Pokedex. I guess some people might be up for giving away their legendary for a Shiny they really want?

Long shot, but I've got a Shiny Eldegoss via raid and want to trade for another Shiny, any Shiny offers?

Kanhir

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone have a hidden ability Indeedee? Really in need of one.
I have a couple of HA Indeedee breedjects, so I can trade you one if you still need it.

If you just need the dex entry, the usual thing would be to touch trade Zacian and Zamazenta back and forth.

If you're looking to keep one for a living dex, then...well, good luck. Most people aren't willing to trade their dog away unless you have something valuable, like a 6IV foreign Ditto or a couple of Master Balls.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Most people just touch trade Zamazenta and Zacian for the Pokedex. I guess some people might be up for giving away their legendary for a Shiny they really want?
If you just need the dex entry, the usual thing would be to touch trade Zacian and Zamazenta back and forth.

If you're looking to keep one for a living dex, then...well, good luck. Most people aren't willing to trade their dog away unless you have something valuable, like a 6IV foreign Ditto or a couple of Master Balls.
Thanks for the tips you two! I did want one to keep but honestly if it's for the Pokedex then I might as well just temp trade for Shield dog.

And wow a foreign 6IV Ditto! That sounds awesome.

RealDealRusty

Jan 8, 2019
I'm missing all the Sword Exclusives except Farfetch and Basculin. Would anyone be willing to trade? I don't have much except the shield exclusives to offer.

Andrei Rublev

Jun 8, 2018
I'm wanting to evolve my Dusclops, so if anyone could help me evolve it and trade it back to me that would be much appreciated. Thanks!

lupinko

Oct 26, 2017
I will trade Gen 7 VC Shinies for items (eg bottle caps, gold bottle caps, mints, fossils).

These were originally from the VC games.
I'll trade to your Gen 7 game while we trade in Gen 8.

They're cloned in Gen 2, but transporter gives them different stats, so in Gen 7, they're no longer clones. They are all Japanese.

Current Shiny List:

Key: S - SRing, W - Caught in the wild, H - hatched, C - evolved from a clone.

Hooh S
Lugia S
Rattata W
Raticate C
Suicune S
Poliwag H
Poliwhirl C
Poliwrath C
Politoed C
Geodude H
Graveler C
Golem C
Ponyta H
Rapidash C
Tyrogue H
Hitmonchan C
Hitmonlee C
Hitmontop C
Houndour H
Houndoom C
Aipom H
Farfetch'd H
Sudowoodo S
Machop H
Machoke C
Machamp C
Staryu H
Starmie C
Spearow H
Fearow C
Celebi S
Koffing H
Weezing C

PM me if interested, we can swap 3DS and Switch FCs there.

Cromat

Mar 17, 2019
Can someone help me evolve my Rhyperior and Conkeldur? I'd throw in a 5/6 IV Pokemon for your troubles.

TronLight

Jun 17, 2018
I need:
Deino (or Zweilous or Hydreigon)
Mawile
Gothita (or Gothorita or Gothitelle)
Rufflet or Braviary
Sawk
Scraggy or Scrafty
Solrock
Passimian
Stonjourner
Zacian (I'll send it back)
Both fossils pokemon
I also could use a Shiny Stone.

I can give all the starters, the Shield exclusives, Riolu, other stuff, whatever lol

If somebody has a spare Ditto with good IVs from when it was easy to farm I'd be happy to get it too.

Oct 26, 2017
Oh man. I'm excited to see this thread. Just started breeding in this Gen last night. Got some field group eggs bred.

I'm happy to take anyone's non perfect leftovers!

OP
OP

Deleted member 4532

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Question for those who have acquired both cover legendaries. How did you go about doing it? I need Zacian for my living dex but most people want Zamazenta for it.
I'm glad we're not getting a third version but that's honestly how I used to get the legendary I was missing haha.

I think I might start a new playthrough on another profile so I can get another Zamazenta to trade.

Oct 27, 2017
Question for those who have acquired both cover legendaries. How did you go about doing it? I need Zacian for my living dex but most people want Zamazenta for it.
I'm glad we're not getting a third version but that's honestly how I used to get the legendary I was missing haha.

I think I might start a new playthrough on another profile so I can get another Zamazenta to trade.

That's pretty much what I did. Caught another Zamazenta in another profile and got someone to help trade it over. If you link a Nintendo account to the profile you can just get the 1-week Nintendo online trial and turn off auto-renewal if you don't have anyone to trade with.