• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Yata

Feb 1, 2019
Spain
Now I wonder if the real reason they kept so many new Pokemon unrevealed was to get the honeymoon phase going for a longer time. New Pokemon are the hypest thing for most players.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Pokemon arent shiny in the overworld? Oh my god.
Literally the only feature I liked from Let's Go. It would have made so much sense. Wow.
Shiny hunting was one of the things I was looking forward to most

Anuiran

Oct 27, 2017
Do we have any confirmation for how multiplayer works? Some people said you see real time other players running around, some said they are just npc avatars of real players.

TyraZaurus

Nov 6, 2017
I didn't accuse you of trolling, I said, it comes off as trolling even if it is not intended to. I know it was not trolling, knowing your personal post history and interacting with you. But for someone who doesn't, it very well might.

Like, people got bans earlier in this thread for essentially coming in and saying "why are you guys complaining???" I didn't report any of your posts and never would, but understand how you come off when you make these arguments in a thread full of upset and disappointed people who just hours ago learned a core feature from the last ten years has been heavily nerfed.

I'm not sure I see much difference between comparing something to trolling and outright trolling. But I've said all I can say, so I'll stop.

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Question, is it know if you can fight the other versions gym leaders in the postgame? I want to know if GF will screw us over with exclusive clothing.

Horohorohoro

Jan 28, 2019
Now I wonder if the real reason they kept so many new Pokemon unrevealed was to get the honeymoon phase going for a longer time. New Pokemon are the hypest thing for most players.
This could be it. I don't wanna jump into conspiracy territory, but a lot of stuff in this game screams that it was rushed.

Serif

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
If the day/night cycle is a glitch, then it's such an egregious one that probably should have cropped up early during testing? What happened?

Demon Eyes

Oct 29, 2017
This shitshow just gets funnier and funnier. GameFreak going for the jugular here with the most jarring decisions lmao

Charlie0108

Oct 29, 2017
At least you don't have to worry about running into a uncatchable shiny Vespiquen if you can't see that it's shiny anyway

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah at this point, I don't think there's any conclusion to draw into other than this was rushed to hell and back. Especially considering TPCi apparently didn't have faith on the Switch.

Wayoshi

Oct 27, 2017
so what's going on with the extra mon (gen 1 other starters, some legendaries)? they're going to be officially added to the game later on?

also do we know now exactly how Dynamax'ing affects stats and power of moves?

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
I like the idea that there's already third version stuff in this game so this might never even get an updated version. Truly just xy again lmao

Idle Talk

Oct 25, 2017
No day/night cycle is extremely bizarre and ridiculous

Has to be a glitch

If not, this game really could have used a delay

BinaryPork

Oct 31, 2017
Reminder that this is Snipe Shot's regular animation:
1573451129587.gif

Shame to see it not used just because there's a Dyna/Gigantamax Pokemon on the field - cause I really like it.
Finger guns Intellion makes me like it more at least. I want to get two and name one Yusuke and another Tusk like other posters suggested.

Metto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
This is legit the most shoddiest Nintendo published game in its history.

Horohorohoro

Jan 28, 2019
Day/Night cycle being removed aside from the wild area.
Tons of staple moves being moved to random drops/grinding for TRs.
Starters and legendaries being shinylocked.
Shinies not showing up on the overworld.
No soft reset.
The only Pokemon they're planning on bringing back are mythicals, legendaries, and starters.
No Hall of Fame.
Tons of moves being culled.

This morning has been absolutely wild.

Tiddy

Oct 25, 2017
Obviously the game is using it's own day/night cycle which is shorter than ours and the train ride just took some time. :)