• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Charizard

Oct 25, 2017
So uh, that legendary fight that people were saying didnt have music?

It has music on my copy of the game. It uses the same music as the legendary encounter at the very beginning of the game.

So if it isn't playing music that is very likely a bug.

Oct 25, 2017
So uh, that legendary fight that people were saying didnt have music?

It has music on my copy of the game. It uses the same music as the legendary encounter at the very beginning of the game.

So if it isn't playing music that is very likely a bug.
Odd, a reviewer specifically mentioned that in his review, so if it is a bug, it's a fairly common one.

Serebii

Serebii.net Webmaster
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
It had music for me too. I was thinking it was just one of the pirates who had modified their saves and caused problems which people took as standard, but if a reviewer mentioned it...

Ckoerner

Aug 7, 2019
My point is: It's one thing to criticize Game Freak's design choices regarding certain elements, but it's unfair to call them incompetent when they were basically stuck between a rock and a hard place in getting this game out on time and introducing a brand new Pokemon generation with new big features like the Wild Area and Raid Battles.

While I don't work in game development, I have worked alongside many product managers and engineers over the years and this is so very true. Incompetence is the inability to do something successfully. If the reviews, sales, and experiences of folks like me who are enjoying the heck out of this game is to be trusted, then Game Freak is anything but incompetent.