Serebii

Serebii.net Webmaster
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
The date for the next bit of information for Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon has been announced. The information is to come on November 2nd at 22:00 JST/13:00 UTC/09:00 EDT/06:00 PDT. It's not currently known what information will be revealed but we will post the second it goes live so be sure to keep checking back

This is the first time they have announced when information is coming for these games since the Pokémon Direct, so this is big

t1509627600z0.png

Times:
Japan: 22:00
UK: 13:00
EU: 14:00
US (ET): 09:00
US (PT): 06:00

KZXcellent

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I've been slowly turning around on this one. Exciting to see them announce something ahead of time for once.

Give me more alolan variants. I don't care about tradition. I want more dumb recolors.

Keyouta

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Hopefully they pack these games with content. It's looking better recently. I'm still not sure yet if it's a buy - hard to go back to 3DS - but I hope they go out on the console with a bang.

BlueRose

Oct 25, 2017
I hope we receive some clarification about Team Rocket's appearance on the back of the download cards and what their role is within the games. I'd also love to see a handful of new Alolan variants announced, though I know the odds are low given the apparent confirmation otherwise.

sinonobu

Oct 25, 2017
I guess we're going to see Team Rocket confirmation...

I'm interested but the game is literally going to be 2 weeks away from release by then so I might just not watch this info.

and obligatory

Gimme Mega Flygon and I'll buy 10 copies.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
So this guy I kinda know is adamant that Pokemon will follow you around in US/UM(like in Heartgold/Soulsilver). Has there been any indication that will happen?

TheGreatLugia

Oct 25, 2017
So this guy I kinda know is adamant that Pokemon will follow you around in US/UM(like in Heartgold/Soulsilver). Has there been any indication that will happen?
Walking and running animations for every Pokemon were found in Sun and Moon's data last year, but there hasn't been any footage in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon showing a Pokemon follow the trainer.

Kiwa

Oct 25, 2017
Fairyland
Looking forward to see it. They have removed some of my doubts each time they release new info on this.

I am not sure i can go back to the 3DS screen though. It's a hard sell for that alone. :/

Revali

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Rito Village
Undecided on whether or not I want to hear more about the Ultra Wormholes (as I think they're called), or if it'd be better left to surprise. I doubt I'll be able to resist, even with the release date so near.

Rainrir

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My prediction on the reactions?

Notenoughcontentwillnotbuy.gif

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if the reveal is going to be about the big rumor that's going around that's apparently from the SM riddler.

STGHMAAV

Oct 26, 2017
If they are good news most probably I will change my mind and buy it. Recent information is increasing my hype for the Ultra versions.

Zalman

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, this is probably Team Rocket stuff. Weird how that alone can get me excited.

InkyVulture

Oct 26, 2017
Great to see Joe here!

These games sound more and more like must buys. I just need some more information on which legendary Pokémon each version has to know which of them to get.

Loadout

Oct 26, 2017
Israel
Nintendo's last chance to spoil something before launch?

Kidding, but still, I'm gonna try to avoid whatever it is, watching every piece of info Nintendo released prior to SM launch kinda ruined some parts for me.

DanTheMan

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The only info Id like to see is more about the wormholes (likely), and the national Pokedex (not likely)

Xion_Stellar

Oct 25, 2017
Team Rocket is a nice start but a Battle Frontier would seal the deal.

Big as in THE BATTLE FRONTIER!?!?
whew first Battle Frontier post of the new forum

I would hope!!!!

Big enough for a second model.

xjlmv0erxx8o6rpyzjpw.png

How dare you post that picture around here!!! That was the biggest kick to the nuts Game Freak has ever delivered nevermind removing features and re adding features as they please but to actually rub it in our faces was not a good idea.

Oswen

Oct 25, 2017
Rainbow Rocket is probably a given, I really wish they will also show just one new Alola form in a "and there is more of these!" fashion but I'm not holding my breath at this point.

Deleted member 3815

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sweet I am gamed, not long to go till the game releases and we wave farewell to the series being on handheld along with the duel screen set up, which the series had benefited and I hope that Game Freak make the transition back to single screen smooth and painless.

elLOaSTy

Oct 27, 2017
I'm getting excited about this release since it will likely be the big november title for me. I'll probably do what I did in BW2 and use a team consisting of no starters and a theme. Maybe an all Eevee run for the hell of it.

Zellia

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Rainbow Rocket info seems like a given, but I really hope they delve into what we can expect from the postgame - especially when it comes to battle facilities...

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This might be the first set of mainline Pokémon games I never buy. I'm not as interested in them.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe they lied about Johto Alolans and are actually planning them.
They didn't.

Lost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Mario
Wolfenstein
Call of Duty

And I forgot about Ultra Sun/Moon
giphy.gif

Too many games!

jelmerjt

Oct 27, 2017
The Netherlands
If the post game turns out to be amazing I might jump back in. Pokemon White 2 is my favorite Pokemon game because the post game is pretty big and really well done. You get to visit a lot of new areas, battle a huge amount of trainers and get to catch several Legendary Pokemon. Crossing the Skyarrow Bridge and arriving in the southeastern part of Unova is one of my favorite Pokemon moments ever. Don't let me down Game Freak. Color me interested!

elLOaSTy

Oct 27, 2017
If the post game turns out to be amazing I might jump back in. Pokemon White 2 is my favorite Pokemon game because the post game is pretty big and really well done. You get to visit a lot of new areas, battle a huge amount of trainers and get to catch several Legendary Pokemon. Crossing the Skyarrow Bridge and arriving in the southeastern part of Unova is one of my favorite Pokemon moments ever. Don't let me down Game Freak. Color me interested!

This is the truth right here. I often spend too much time trying to savor these games because of the short post-game content. Especially for someone like me who doesn't want to sit around breeding all day for IVs. My dream scenario is a Pokémon game with a rich post game. Maybe a nemesis system for rivals, or the ability to defend your position as league champ or become a gym leader.

Things we will probably never see.

Nightbird

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
The Rocket Rumor was what finally turned my opinion on this game, but I still wanna know how deep this hole goes.

The Game has still a chance to return to "Day 1" status