• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SideMatt

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, look at that generic-ass background. Hope this won't be a repeat of ORAS legendaries.
It will be

Oct 29, 2017
USA
Mewtwo looks like it's in a pretty nondescript place. I hope there's more to past legendary encounters than just them popping out of a wormhole.

Lord Beerus

Oct 27, 2017
I was hoping you actually went through Ultra Space to the areas you caught the legendaries in previous games. Oh well.

Aesnath

Oct 27, 2017
They just seem content to keep Pokemon full of unmet potential. We can visit alternate realities, and, instead of callbacks or neat other-worlds, we get vague anime-action background to find the same-old legendaries.

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
Man, I really want that dusk beach background from the last few seconds as a wallpaper.

jaksek

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I'm still confused whether this is a new game in the same world like Black/White 2, or a deluxe version like Emerald or Platinum. The marketing seems to be dodgy about this.

Galava

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Well that was a lame battle background for Mewtwo, looks like we are not going anywhere and Mewtwo just pops-up from a wormhole.

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
This is the closest I've come to wanting the updated versions of whatever gen. So tempted to get it for all the new stuff.