• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

UltraMagnus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
EHJjDDcW4AEyB6q

Twitter pic thanks to @1991Pokemon

Queue closed at 11am as a 9 hour waiting time, is anybody here going anytime soon?

Look at all those kids ... oh wait ...

Pata Hikari

Banned
Jan 15, 2018
That was the great thing about Pokemon Uranium, it felt like it was (and I'm sure that was the intent) a game designed for the players who'd grown up playing pokemon, rather than kids playing it for the first time.
Really? Its plot was a 14 year old's idea of maturity and the gameplay itself was a broken mess with all the original Pokemon being either busted or terrible and the gym fights being bad.

It's not the worst Pokemon fangame but it's still pretty bad.

Deleted member 3815

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't see much love from kids anymore personally. Sad to see my son and friends not care anymore. Seems like 80/90s kids are the reason it's still relevant. That's just the way I see it. Most kids are playing fortnite or watching YouTube

My cousin was into Pokémon when Pokémon Go craze happened. He collected the cards and toys.

I like how I can't see a single kid in that photo. Really makes this meme true.

628cc4a596ee8612154364cd268328e8.jpg

It's a school day, so the kids would be in school. Plus Kids don't have money.

I guess there are no heatwaves in London :v

It's Autumn in London, the heatwave would be in July.

Jive Turkey

Oct 25, 2017
I don't see much love from kids anymore personally. Sad to see my son and friends not care anymore. Seems like 80/90s kids are the reason it's still relevant. That's just the way I see it. Most kids are playing fortnite or watching YouTube
I'm currently at my son's elementary school fall carnival. About 10% of the kids are wearing some sort of Pokemon costume including my son who is dressed as Haunter.

Oct 26, 2017
I'm going on either Monday or Tuesday... hopefully the queues will be shorter since it's a week-day. Might just get up early and head there before opening to be safe.

AdamE

3D Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Japan
There's gonna be a new Pokemon Centre opening next month in Shibuya (In the new Parco Mall) as well as the first ever Nintendo store in Japan. So i'm pretty hyped for that.

Coolsambob

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
So annoyed, I was in London last week and I'm in London again literally the day after it closes. It would cost me £100 to get there and is too much effort to go travelling there and back in a day.

I'm really hoping someone I know goes so I can get the London Pikachu plush, or we get an online shop.

Deleted member 32018

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Just walked past the line and there's plenty of kids but obviously lots more adults. It's not exactly easy getting a kid to wait in a queue for 8 hours lol.

Maeros

Dec 21, 2017
Lol, why do you think London is weird and scary?

Probely because of all the stories about knife attacks. Acid attacks. And seeing cop shows with a lot of those scooters hit and runs. Im sure a lot of people will never be a victim of crime in London, but to someone from a smaller city it can be scary i imagine. I feel safe there but i can certainly understand.