• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Cool just in time for my birthday.

And that was a Snubbull yeah? Looked cool.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Wasn't this announced before? Either way, I guess we can expect a full-on new trailer in the near future.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Said this in the other thread, don't like the Fart Joke, hoping it's just a trailer only joke to get the little kiddies in, although since the producer was the guy that did Shark Tale and Gulliver's Travels... Ehhhh... First Trailer did a good job hiding it which probably contributed to why it was popular. Espicially since you could do better jokes with the actual pokemon involved (Think Flintstones style appliances gags).

I still have hopes it's good though. I feel it's already going to make a good level of money. But I could also go for this being a really good film as well.

This really is going to be the biggest wildcard of the year to predict in that box office thread.

Nay

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Cant wait. Hopefully this trailer isn't representative of the humour in the final movie.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Danny Devito could have delivered that joke much better

Glio

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
Probably the fart joke in the movie is that there is a Muk or something in the alley

Although I wish it were a Garbodor

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
will be one of the best video game films ever (not that competition is super tough in that category), can't wait.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
If it's good they will start a Pokemon cinematic universe, so I hope it's good

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Im been out of the Pokemon fad since Pokemon 2e generation, but im so going to see the movie since it look mature and cute at the same time.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
So excited for this! Just be decent enough please, even better if it surpasses my expectations.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Can't fucking wait, can't believe I'm actually excited for this

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I honestly wasn't sure before the trailer, but after it I'm definitely intrigued.

Looking forward to it.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
was hoping for more new footage, but it's just a 30-sec spot, so whatever. I'm excited