• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
ah, i didn't know the stream was on.

lol.

what was announced?

Bowser

Nov 7, 2017
It was pretty sure from the very beginning there would be no 3rd game or remake in 2020 and just SwSh DLC

And it looks amazing!

Horohorohoro

Jan 28, 2019
How do they fuck up a Direct like that and have it end early and weirdly loop lmao

DLC is nice, I'm cautiously optimistic.

Gutsfree

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jun 1, 2018
Is it 30$ per expansion or are they trying to say its 30 for shield/30 for sword since its technically listed as two expansions.

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
30 bucks for third version stuff? Good price, honestly.

Better than 60 for a full new third version.
How I keep looking at it.

It's a shame though. SwSh were probably the single Pokemon titles that needed a third title remake more then anything.

But I'll take an expansion pass over a third game any day.

BlakeofT

Oct 30, 2017
That was a pretty terrible direct with how they showed the same footage three times and then it ended too soon. Feels like we got a draft of the direct instead of the final version.

Deleted member 1476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Stream had the same quality control GameFreak is known for, holy shit. Looping things, cutting the feed early, that's amateur hour.

Lan

Oct 25, 2017
DLC looks good. This is the kind of content the game should have had to begin with, but at least they are trying to turn things around.

cainhxrst

Nov 10, 2018
Post-Launch support that will fix Sw/Sh

Crown Tundra especially looks very in line with what a lot of DS/GBA era fans want (exploration focus, lore, discovery)

The most exciting part of all this is that there's more expansions planned.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe this should get a threadmark:

The Expansion Pass includes BOTH Isle of Armor AND Tundra.

BUT

You have to buy the Expansion Pass for EACH version (Sword/Shield) if you own both.

Deleted member 38706

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 19, 2018
Wow, they actually did DLC. I wonder if this was the plan in the first place, but they don't want to piss people off with DLC so soon so they kept their stance of "cut Pokemon won't be added".

Kass15

Jan 14, 2018
Definitely a wait and see on this. The base game is so bare bones. There is no story at all. Surprised people are happy with this.