• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What's in a game?

• a miserable pile of secrets

Votes: 26 17.0%
  • a clock resetting

Votes: 47 30.7%
  • a bag of dead hype

Votes: 25 16.3%
  • a jmon

Votes: 55 35.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Optimator

May 5, 2018
Alabama
Again ORAS happened like that and they just put stuff up on YouTube and Twitter alongside the tv stuff in japan

Well then that time slot makes the most sense for the reveal. Japan gets the reveal on TV while the rest of us get a special announcement via YouTube. That's kinda cool for them, and this way no one is getting details ahead of the special show.

ultra bawl

User requested ban
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Maybe we're interpreting "end of May" incorrectly.

Oha Suta will announce the upcoming death of May in the anime, and the next games will be announced before the episode airs.

Deleted member 32359

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
So Emily was wrong and fooled us all this time xD
Being wrong just means being wrong. She clearly never tried to fool anyone. Here and before.

Also even if I thought it'd be yesterday 5pm (Paris time) I have hope for today (13 minutes to go).
Anyway we'll have something soon. Now it's not the wait that kills me but the need to see a few things confirmed as hopefully a few other things we didn't "knew" (and of course with Poké-pixel experts we have here and knowing GameExplain, we may know everything about the game in a 200 pages thread and a 30 minutes analyze of the 30 seconds teaser trailer).

CarthOhNoes

Someone is plagiarizing this post
Oct 25, 2017
Joe also seems quite pessimist about these games. I am truly worried about its quality.
He does not seem pessimistic about the games at all. He is asking people to manage their expectations and not to expect BOTW with Pokemon. Which is perfectly sensible. The amount of concern trolling going on in this thread is laughable.

Optimator

May 5, 2018
Alabama
actually, she says until may ends... 2 more days.

But i'm already lost.

I wonder if she will ever share information like this in the future considering how we've collectively handled it.

Myself, it kinda drives me crazy how Nintendo is managing the flow of information this year, but without some fun information sharing from people like Emily, this would be a dull boring ride through the first half of this year.

If it's not fun for people, we may be left with dull and boring. Just a thought for y'all.

Nov 2, 2017
This thread is more entertainment than the actual games I play . Keep up the good work and continue losing your minds while I go get popcorn

Jorgie

Mar 28, 2018
Philadelphia
i can definitely see the Oha Suta thing being just a quick glancing tease and then we get the full trailer at E3. The show clip will just be words saying "She's coming. Hold onto your wigs! Nintendo E3 Direct 2018".

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can someone post that one comic of Pokemon having the SMT negotiation tactics?
pokemon_negotiations_by_artist_black-d5w1rl8.png

UvWbBPB.png

Strat

Apr 8, 2018
It's still coming today it's still coming today it's still coming today it's still coming today it's still...
54f.gif

Roshuan

May 14, 2018
Does anyone know Japanese? The 'shocking' they are talking about, could it be also be seen as 'electrifying'? Could be a playful remark to zoraora (he's electric, right?) cameo appearance in either the show, game or movie or whatever.

Christo750

May 10, 2018
So apparently Build-a-Bear tweeted that May 31st they'll be following along with the big Pokemon Reveal.

May 31st it is.

Oct 30, 2017
He does not seem pessimistic about the games at all. He is asking people to manage their expectations and not to expect BOTW with Pokemon. Which is perfectly sensible. The amount of concern trolling going on in this thread is laughable.

No one is expecting BOTW Pokémon

People also don't expect Pokemom Sun and moon HD

So if it turns out to be Pokémon Sun and Moon HD of course people will be dissapointed especially if the games are full price too, and no graphical jump.

Deleted member 5764

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No one is expecting BOTW Pokémon

People also don't expect Pokemom Sun and moon HD

So if it turns out to be Pokémon Sun and Moon HD of course people will be dissapointed especially if the games are full price too, and no graphical jump.

You haven't been following these threads if you think that no one is expecting Pokémon of the Wild. That nonsense has been around for quite some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.