• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What's in a game?

• a miserable pile of secrets

Votes: 26 17.0%
  • a clock resetting

Votes: 47 30.7%
  • a bag of dead hype

Votes: 25 16.3%
  • a jmon

Votes: 55 35.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
Pachirisu is the uncontested best pikaclone. Mimikkyu doesn't count. God I'd do anything for it to be competitively viable or even just decent for a story play-through.

pokéfan

Oct 25, 2017
Remember when this was on the pokemon smash episode about a supposed oras reveal?
33865518_1653227094752992_1868193761670987776_n.jpg
Wtf am I looking at? :O

keybored0m

May 28, 2018
Did Emily ever directly mentioned a "direct" (pun intended)? If you're hearing, Emily, can you tell us if (according to what you know) we have to prepare for just an announcement, a bried teaser like was for the sun/moon's first appearance, ora a tasty trailer 1-2 minutes long with some close-up on the new device and new features following?

fossi8

One Winged Slayer
Apr 22, 2018
What will happen in ERA if the world continue as is and there is no reveal this week?

May 27, 2018
Quebec, Canada
Did Emily ever directly mentioned a "direct" (pun intended)? If you're hearing, Emily, can you tell us if (according to what you know) we have to prepare for just an announcement, a bried teaser like was for the sun/moon's first appearance, ora a tasty trailer 1-2 minutes long with some close-up on the new device and new features following?
She said it was just an announcement

Bowser

Nov 7, 2017
Yup.
The original tweet that started this bullshit didn't even imply that we were only getting anime news anyways, the person just said they are more interested in that.
So the "debunked" post is extra dumb.
It's almost sad how desperately Fosko wants to be right.
Yeah, I'm the one that originally posted the tweet and I'm sorry for the confusion. Thought he/she meant the news are only about the anime. Seems we're getting both games and anime news!

soares

May 7, 2018
The more I think about it, the more I think the 151 rumour is true. Emily did say there would be decisive opinions surrounding the game, Serebii's Joe also doesn't seem very enthusiastic about it (maybe I'm just imagining things, if so, sorry Joe). I really hope that if the trailer does release tomorrow, that they debunk this

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
Emily specifically said that she never said there would be a Direct.
She only said we would be getting information about the games and an accessory. Take that as you will
I'm not expecting actual game footage before E3.

Ravager777

Jan 1, 2018
The more I think about it, the more I think the 151 rumour is true. Emily did say there would be decisive opinions surrounding the game, Serebii's Joe also doesn't seem very enthusiastic about it (maybe I'm just imagining things, if so, sorry Joe). I really hope that if the trailer does release tomorrow, that they debunk this
It's weird. At first, I was totally against only 151 pokémon, but now I am pretty hyped about it.

mjc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The original 151 would be tops for me, fuck it lets do it live.

Really, people are genuinely happy with only the first 151? Jesus, you guys deserve the shit GF has been pulling these last 5 years.

I'm a certified Pokemon loremaster, it doesn't matter. Most of the Pokemon past 300 or so have trash designs. Update moves and QoL stuff and we'll be good.

Pancracio17

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
151 would be super dumb considering Eevee is a flagship Pokemon, why would you take away all the cool evolutions?

soares

May 7, 2018
I wouldn't totally be against 151, since I never really played a Kanto game, however, it limits so many types and causes so many of the better designs to go missing. I'll play it regardless but I really want it to not be true. If they really had to cut down the quantity, there'd be no need for limiting it to the OG 151 really

Voltt

Oct 25, 2017
151 Pokemon would be lit af tbh. Appeal to the masses, keep it simple, watch the money roll in.

That's the exact opposite of appealing to the masses. There's seven generations of beloved Pokémon to pull from. Completely ignoring all but the first pointlessly upsets a huge amount of the fanbase. It's legitimately hard to imagine a bigger step back.

Angry Chair

May 14, 2018
The original 151 would be tops for me, fuck it lets do it live.

I'm a certified Pokemon loremaster, it doesn't matter. Most of the Pokemon past 300 or so have trash designs. Update moves and QoL stuff and we'll be good.
This isn't true at all. The original 151 has as many duds as every other generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.