• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What's in a game?

• a miserable pile of secrets

Votes: 26 17.0%
  • a clock resetting

Votes: 47 30.7%
  • a bag of dead hype

Votes: 25 16.3%
  • a jmon

Votes: 55 35.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max1045

May 27, 2018
Emily's divisive comment makes me wonder if this really is the core series RPG mentioned at last year's
E3. What if this is a pair of spinoffs that's a more guided adventure, like XD, based on Yellow, and the core series games are still in development? Probably not the case, but interesting to think about

Oct 25, 2017
Emily's divisive comment makes me wonder if this really is the core series RPG mentioned at last year's
E3. What if this is a pair of spinoffs that's a more guided adventure, like XD, based on Yellow, and the core series games are still in development? Probably not the case, but interesting to think about
Please god no. My heart can't take it.

Frankula

Jan 16, 2018

I mean you cant get any more guided than sun and moon already are, so...

jelmerjt

Oct 27, 2017
The Netherlands
any pokemon in here?

MYlV3.gif

May 27, 2018
Quebec, Canada
Can someone tell me how we could get an announcement before the Japanese show in such a little time frame? Would it means that the announcement could happen between 9am-10am ET tomorrow?
I'm having hard time to figure when I could expect it if the announcement isn't during the show

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
Do you have a minute to spare and praise the best "Pikachu" clone in all 7 generations? Emolga is the best.

latest

Nikachu

Jan 14, 2018
I feel like I'm everyone's house husband taking care of dinner and the kids while the working men and women are out doing detective work

coconut gun

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Parichu is a high tier Pikaclone and Emolga is okay but Mimikyu is best pikaclone and anyone who doesn't agree can get out of my face.

MatrixMan.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, he/she cropped the last point from the whole list.

Yup.
The original tweet that started this bullshit didn't even imply that we were only getting anime news anyways, the person just said they are more interested in that.
So the "debunked" post is extra dumb.
It's almost sad how desperately Fosko wants to be right.

Oh dear. Well, I'm now even more hyped to see reactions to this reveal.

Status
Not open for further replies.