• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Galava

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
It's weird, I don't know what to expect visually. With Let's Go I kinda "knew" that it was going to be an improved SunMoon, but with this... I don't know, I can't picture it, I can't imagine how it will look like.

cainhxrst

Nov 10, 2018
only a few more hours. . . . a lot of the pre-announcement fun is speculation threads like these. It's been a fun ride.

I still can't believe we're potentially getting starters in a handful of hours. A whole new era is upon us

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
It's weird, I don't know what to expect visually. With Let's Go I kinda "knew" that it was going to be an improved SunMoon, but with this... I don't know, I can't picture it, I can't imagine how it will look like.
I can picture it almost perfectly in my mind. Curious to see how close my imagination gets to the real deal.

Serebii

Serebii.net Webmaster
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
The engine of Town is highly unlikely to have been made solely for a small eshop download title

Aromatisse

Feb 25, 2019
Someone posted this in the direct thread but I think it's fun to speculate (and share the Otter love)
1551246038-1.jpg

1551246038-2.jpg

1551246038-3.png
The bat is cute

The grass chiuaua is atrocious and clearly fake

Axe

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
Town doesn't appear to run like dogshit so maybe Game Freak have finally got their shit together.

I hope they don't use chibi characters like they did in Let's Go.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Prediction - If this Reigon is UK based we will get a Steel Eveevolution that counters Slyveon and the design is inspired by Steampunk

Ghost Rider

Oct 27, 2017
I would like a frilled lizard fire type where the frill is made of fire. It would evolve into an iguana with fire spikes, and finally into a Komodo dragon with fire claws. Make it fire/dark.

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
That otter is cute, but that bat looks like it was drawn in 5 seconds by a drunk person.

I hope this is fake, we can't have lost the fire bunny for this.

Wijuci

Jan 16, 2018
The Sonic Logos Leaker is livetweeting, which I find hilarious for some reason:

(They were not real you guys.)

meloa

Nov 10, 2017
If you don't fuck with Sobble we can't be friends.

Also the new protags look incredibly plain

Status
Not open for further replies.