• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 14313

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone else getting "Unable to log in using your Nintendo Account. Please check the Q&A for your Nintendo Account." when trying to link it to their account on mobile?

Can't transfer from GO yet. They say that will be available at a later date.
Are you using Firefox to do so? Firefox never works to link a Nintendo Account to an app for me. Try Chrome if you haven't already.

Cobra

Mar 2, 2019
I got an error of 9004 on mobile, did anyone else get this? I'm sure there will be errors with this just getting released within past hour, just curious.

Deleted member 25140

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Can't move Pokemon around the boxes on the mobile app... that's annoying.

Also all Pokemon transferred to SWSH from previous gens that have been Hyper Trained will lose the hyper training.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
I can't be certain my memory is correct but I recall being able to transfer Pokémon from my Japanese 3DS games to my European Bank by putting the Jaoanese cart in my European 3DS and Bank reading it regardless of the 3DS's region lock. My brain may have just made that up though.
Looks like I have an issue before even trying to get all my dudes into bank. Sending my American 3DS pokemon to my Japanese Switch account's (this is my primary account) Pokemon Home results in a message saying the code is invalid. :(

Edit: Maybe this isn't a region issue.
Edit 2: We'll see what happens after paying.

Last edited:

Mejilan

Oct 27, 2017
Oooh I thought you meant in general. It is on the Pokemon page but I just have it sorted by number.

Pretty sure Bank let you see the Pokemon's numbers while browsing the boxes.
Losing that in Home really sucks. I mean, everything I had in Bank transferred in, and in the right order.
But it'll make future organization while I finally start playing through the Galar games more of a pain in the ass than it should be.

Also, I noticed that in Home, none of the Kanto Region Tasks are completed, even though I have a complete Living 'Dex from Gens 1-7, inclusive. All 807.
Anyone else noticed this?
Galar tasks are also incomplete, but I haven't really started playing those yet.

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
I wish it imported Box Names from Pokemon Bank.

Ah, well. I guess it's time for me to manually prune through these anyways.

Teepo671

Nov 1, 2017
Guam
Boy, the transfer process from bank is taking a while. I feel like I've been waiting on this screen for an hour now.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Ah. I have to have a paid version of home to send from bank. I see. If I have issues sending from my Japanese and American 3DSes after paying, I'm gonna be pretty annoyed.

Edit: They're moving from my American 3DS to my Japanese switch account now! :D

Last edited:

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
Are we only allowed to hook up one mobile device at a time?
Was hoping to be able to load it up on both my iPhone and Android device. But it won't let me log in after setting up on my Android. Kind of disappointed

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I'm trying to put up a Meloetta on the GTS to try to get a Zeraora in exchange, but it won't allow me. :|

EQi2ONrWsAAsg-l

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
So a gift Pikachu for using the Switch app, a gift Pichu for putting a sticker in your binder in the mobile app, anything else?

sensui-tomo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
nows the time where i actually need to look up a guide and learn how to update my cfw'ed 3ds and get the update for bank on it and start the transfer process lol

Robin64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
England
Man the iOS app sure does like to crash.

Three free Pokemon so far, though, a Squirtle, Pikachu, and a Pichu. Thanks I guess.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
We need to open a dialogue about what the fucking shit Grand Oak is

Mejilan

Oct 27, 2017
So, I'm looking to transfer compatible pre-Galar 'Mons into Sword and Shield via Home on the Switch (then back out into Home), basically, just get a head start on my Galar dex for when I start playing the games for real. The red circle icons on some Pokemon clearly mean that those are incompatible with the games and can't be transferred over. Fine. But what are the yellow exclamation point triangle icons on some valid Pokemon about? Anyone know if there'll be any issues transferring them to Sword/Shield, saving, then back out to Home?

Phellps

Oct 25, 2017
So, I'm looking to transfer compatible pre-Galar 'Mons into Sword and Shield via Home on the Switch (then back out into Home), basically, just get a head start on my Galar dex for when I start playing the games for real. The red circle icons on some Pokemon clearly mean that those are incompatible with the games and can't be transferred over. Fine. But what are the yellow exclamation point triangle icons on some valid Pokemon about? Anyone know if there'll be any issues transferring them to Sword/Shield, saving, then back out to Home?
Probably Pokemon that can be sent to SwSh but have moves that have since been removed from the games.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit, it lets us transfer a couple of Pokemon not on the Galar list even.

I got Cosmog, Reshiram, Zekrom, Mewtwo, Celebi, Jirachi, Virizion, Terrakion, Keldeo, Kyurem, and Bulbasaur to transfer into Shield!

VonGreckler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So got an error code on my 3DS after initiating the bank transfer. Now get an error 999 when trying to log into Home and my bank is empty. Really hope all my mons are there in Home when I can get back in