• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah

EQiZ7tAU4AAODT6

All regions have it up for download! Servers seem to be struggling though since people have reported slow downloads.

EDIT: Shiny Pokemon show up as Shiny!

EDIT: Up on Android!

Last edited:

Charlie0108

Oct 29, 2017
Available on the eShop as a free download. Pokemon Bank updated for connectivity.

No mobile app yet.

Jessie

Oct 27, 2017
WHAT? I was just gambling in surprise trade for Squirtle and I guess I can just transfer it now

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
Someone posted in the other thread that the Portuguese site said Februray 12th, so I guess it was right lol.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
"My frothing demand for a Nintendo Direct increases." - rpm

But seriously, it seems really weird to just shadow drop it, seems like something that should have been in a Direct or at least announced ahead of time in some fashion like a Tweet

Lord Arcadio

Oct 27, 2017
I went into Bank to make sure there wasn't anything in my living dex that I need to hold back in Gen 7 for whatever reason. Bank would not let me in saying it needs an update. But there is no update yet on the 3DS eshop.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
I went into Bank to make sure there wasn't anything in my living dex that I need to hold back in Gen 7 for whatever reason. Bank would not let me in saying it needs an update. But there is no update yet on the 3DS eshop.
Bank is currently undergoing maintenance and Nintendo/TPC haven't acknowledged that Home is live on Switch yet, so this probably went up early.

Syntsui

Oct 25, 2017
Is Pokémon Bank free already? As soon as they make that free I'll pay the 1 month sub for Home and transfer the entire dex.

Nester

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

I was able to update Bank and just logged in after getting an error the first time saying there was maintenance.

Cobra

Mar 2, 2019
Wow! Exciting! I guess as soon as litten and the others showed up. It was coming ASAP.

Syntsui

Oct 25, 2017
I'M READY TO TRANSFER MY COMPLETE DEX

AND ALL THE COMPETITIVE MONS IVE BREEDED OVER THE PAST15 YEARS.
I was thinking about this, we won't be able to use any of them for any competition nor ranked battles, right? Pretty sure everyone needs to be Galar born, so more breeding coming >_>

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
Hopefully this shows up on ios soon, I want to try and pop over some Pokemon from GO to start my Dex out.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I booted up Pokémon Bank for the first time in like 3 years and they didn't delete my complete living dex, despite not subbing all that time, wow.
Guess I'll have to sub to HOME...

Keyouta

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Don't see any reason to get this right now when if I moved the 800 ish creatures from Sun/Moon, most would be stuck on Home until June/Dec.

KayMote

Nov 5, 2017
Wait, so that means that from now on people will be able to use ALL Pokemon from all the gens competitively? Damn, I was just getting into the meta game and it was already confusing and complex with the options that already existed...

André

Oct 25, 2017
Europe
People who tried out the Pokémon Bank update, can you transfer the previously blocked Totem Pokémon from USUM?

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
Wait, so that means that from now on people will be able to use ALL Pokemon from all the gens competitively? Damn, I was just getting into the meta game and it was already confusing and complex with the options that already existed...
Nope. Only Galar mons for competitive since theyre the only ones in the code to begin with along with a handful of others. Next year is when the floodgates will be opened most likely

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
No. Regional dex only. Can't even transfer half the pokemon to Sword and Shield as they are not iun the games code. There are a few dozen that are in the code but weren't in game though like the other Kanto starters. Those still SHOULDN'T be legal butr I saw video showing people can use slowpoke who also shouldn't be legal sop who knows.

May 26, 2019
So we can only import the Pokémon that are in the Pokédex of sword and shield into sword and shield right? Does this include other forms of Pokémon like vulpix as well?

Deleted member 14313

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully out on Android soon. I know people aren't too keen but god have I wanted to be able to sort my collection and trade with other people on my phine for about a decade. So I'm actually bloody excited about this lol.