• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I hope the SWSH DLC helps players natively catch some of these pokemon with a million different forms. I never managed to complete my Vivillon collection and I don't own a copy of XY anymore. Unown ! and ? shape haven't been available since ORAS either.

If you still own a SuMo or USUM save, I suggest you collect or transfer the different Minior colors and Flabebe family's flower colors while you still have access to Bank.

EDIT: I forgot the different Deerling and Sawsbuck forms are locked behind gen 5 too.

Last edited:

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I sure hope they fix room trades soon, shit is completely non functional. Friend trades also doesn't work, so trading anything that's not transferable to the games has been impossible to me.
It stinks when they make early adopters Guinea pigs.

I think server side their more focused on transfers then everything else. Which to be fair, its probably better to make sure people aren't losing their Pokemon.

J.Devesh

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
I hope to transfer my shiny breeded Greninja from XY as soon as possible.

Anyway, am I wrong or the Pokemon Go connection is not yet available? Also, I don't understand why I can't access to all the features of Pokemon Home from only one app. The Switch app is missing features that are present in the Android app and vice-versa, WHY!?!?!

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I hope to transfer my shiny breeded Greninja from XY as soon as possible.

Anyway, am I wrong or the Pokemon Go connection is not yet available? Also, I don't understand why I can't access to all the features of Pokemon Home from only one app. The Switch app is missing features that are present in the Android app and vice-versa, WHY!?!?!
Go support is coming later. You can still transfer some Pokémon from Go to Let's Go, and from Let's Go to Home in the meantime though.

Gvitor

Oct 27, 2017
I hope the SWSH DLC helps players natively catch some of these pokemon with a million different forms. I never managed to complete my Vivillon collection and I don't own a copy of XY anymore. Unown ! and ? shape haven't been available since ORAS either.

If you still own a SuMo or USUM save, I suggest you collect or transfer the different Minior colors and Flabebe family's flower colors while you still have access to Bank.

EDIT: I forgot the different Deerling and Sawsbuck forms are locked behind gen 5 too.

I got an A-Z Unown Collection from VC Silver. Never found the specific Mirage Island in ORAS to get ! and ?. Managed to get ! in the GTS yesterday, but not yet ? Unown.

Vivillon I'm scavening the GTS right now. Managed to get about 8 forms.

Now the flowers... I got them all in all of its stages in Y way back then, but didn't evolve to florges, the stones were in SM. I completely forgot to do so, and I'm stuck with 2 complete sets of Floette with no way to getting them to evolve. This will haunt me.

Anabolex

Mar 23, 2018
Found a Zacian that wanted a Schiggy in return but someone else was faster so the connection failed. I decided to just keep refreshing and after about 1 minute I found one for a Rowlet, never clicked so fast in my life. Trade came trough and just as it finished someone gave me another Zacian for my Cosmogon. lol

Gvitor

Oct 27, 2017
Unfortunately that hasn't fixed it. My pokemon have been in there since Tuesday night and while most of the gaps have filled out these two are stuck.

Hope this doesnt get in the way of that pokedex completion mystery gift.

This happened with me with Vivillon (on two separate times) and Floette. Both times resetting solved it, but in the case of Vivillon, it changed back again. Maybe try later? If you do have the pokémon, a patch will probably fix it eventually.

PadWarrior

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone know what this Greninja form I'm missing is?

LKZmoGjl.jpg
Ash Greninja

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I got an A-Z Unown Collection from VC Silver. Never found the specific Mirage Island in ORAS to get ! and ?. Managed to get ! in the GTS yesterday, but not yet ? Unown.

Vivillon I'm scavening the GTS right now. Managed to get about 8 forms.

Now the flowers... I got them all in all of its stages in Y way back then, but didn't evolve to florges, the stones were in SM. I completely forgot to do so, and I'm stuck with 2 complete sets of Floette with no way to getting them to evolve. This will haunt me.

I just double-checked and Scatterbug can be caught in the gen 7 games.

Looks like using GTS is still viable for hunting down the different forms.

Gvitor

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone know what this Greninja form I'm missing is?

LKZmoGjl.jpg
How is your display like that? Mine only shows the multiple forms if I click on the pokémon. But I also have third 3rd phantom formd
I just double-checked and Scatterbug can be caught in the gen 7 games.

Looks like using GTS is still viable for hunting down the different forms.

I don't have any pokémon left on previous generations to use their GTS. I'm stuck in this one.

--

Does anyone know how to register different Furfrou? I thought that was battle exclusive, impossible to differentiate in the boxes. Guess that's another I won't be getting for years.

Kanhir

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

I can help you with the Unown if you need it. I have full Unown sets from Platinum, HGSS and ORAS, so I have spare ? and ! going.

MicH

Oct 25, 2017
Woop, found someone who wanted a Reshiram for a Cosmoem. Neat. Might see if I can get a Zacian for this

How is your display like that? Mine only shows the multiple forms if I click on the pokémon. But I also have third 3rd phantom formd
In the Pokedex select Search then set Forms to All Forms

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
I've always wondered...does the blue area inside the hexagonal stat chart represent EV distribution? While the numbers next to each stat are influenced by both IV and EVs?

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
I wish once you linked HOME to a game the Pokedexes would sync between them.

Spent about two hours with Transporter and Bank and got 150 mons over, including a shiny I never knew I had. I don't like Sun/Moon but I imagine I'll need to dive back in to get the non-transferable mons without having to rely on GTS.

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm dying to try a trade on Home, but my Unown are still in my Bank. I'll be home in a few hours, so I can push one of my Unown boxes to Home then and we can set up the trade. Does that work for you?

Sure but I have to leave for the day and won't be back for a while. Will you be available in 10ish hours?

Charizard

Oct 25, 2017
I'm dying to try a trade on Home, but my Unown are still in my Bank. I'll be home in a few hours, so I can push one of my Unown boxes to Home then and we can set up the trade. Does that work for you?
If you guys have them then trading on the 3ds games is far quicker. Home trading is kinda busted ATM and even then it would be annoying to trade with a specific person. Would have to set up private group trade if you didnt want to gps spoof for friend trade

mjw

Oct 27, 2017
I've always wondered...does the blue area inside the hexagonal stat chart represent EV distribution? While the numbers next to each stat are influenced by both IV and EVs?
The blue area is just the visual representation of the stat total of each stat. It's the orange area that shows EV distribution

KingWillance

Oct 25, 2017
Is the Pokédex on the mobile app busted? I was trying to look at the entries for some of the mythicals I presently have in my box and it says 'entry not available in this language' which is ???

Pokemaniac

Oct 25, 2017
It's just Battle Bond Greninja and Own Tempo Rockruff are just not activating the dex

Mythicals have always been locked from this really.

Event ones often have Ribbons that prevent it too. Has been the case since Gen 4
You used to be able to trade Mythicals that didn't have one of the ribbons, though. I got a ton of stuff in the past using Wishmaker Jirachi, but it seems like that isn't even an option anymore.

It's super dumb that I can't even request Meltan. It's really easy to catch a bunch of those by design.

VonGreckler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Well finally got a response from Pokemon on my inability to access Home ever since I did my Bank transfer.
Seems their developers are investigating.

Deleted member 25140

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
How do you earn points in this game? Got 3000 on the first day, now I've submitted over 2000 Pokemon and haven't had any since?

MetalKhaos

Oct 31, 2017
It's just Battle Bond Greninja and Own Tempo Rockruff are just not activating the dex

Mythicals have always been locked from this really.

Event ones often have Ribbons that prevent it too. Has been the case since Gen 4

Huh, was not aware this was a thing. Though never tried to trade before. Kind of lame to give these cool ones away if I can't ever trade.

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Hum, I saw that I was missing the Furfrou trims on my pokédex as well so I went to Ultra Sun, got all of them on the same Furfrou, moved him to HOME, and they're still not registered. Hopefully they'll fix that, the Greninja and the Rockruff entries soon.

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
I never caught a Blacephalon and it's irking me

That and a dumb Melmetal are all I need to wrap up my dex
I have a spare Blacephalon that I don't need. Do you have any legendaries or ultra beasts you could trade? I'm missing quite a few. Most of the UBs, as well as Reshiram and Kyurem.

KingWillance

Oct 25, 2017
I have a spare Blacephalon that I don't need. Do you have any legendaries or ultra beasts you could trade? I'm missing quite a few. Most of the UBs, as well as Reshiram and Kyurem.

I can scrounge some up, just have to navigate which are on which cartridge--won't be for another six hours or so? I think have an extra of the B/W legendaries but may have more spare UBs if you tell me what you need. Would this be through the home app or through 3DS?

Mario_Bones

Oct 31, 2017
Australia
So the GTS is only on the mobile app to make it harder to use without a subscription, yeah?

If you don't have boxes full of things ready to trade you have to find a trade requesting a Pokemon you have, go back to the console Home, find and transfer the Pokemon, come back to mobile, and then hope that the trade is still available when you're done.

Antony

Oct 25, 2017
PlayStation Home
Does anyone know how to register different Furfrou? I thought that was battle exclusive, impossible to differentiate in the boxes. Guess that's another I won't be getting for years.
Hum, I saw that I was missing the Furfrou trims on my pokédex as well so I went to Ultra Sun, got all of them on the same Furfrou, moved him to HOME, and they're still not registered. Hopefully they'll fix that, the Greninja and the Rockruff entries soon.
If you can see that all 10 styles/forms are registered within your 3DS games Pokédex then make sure to update the Pokédex within Bank.
When transferring to Home your Bank Pokédex information gets transferred too so the forms information will go right along :)

Lukar

Oct 27, 2017
I can scrounge some up, just have to navigate which are on which cartridge--won't be for another six hours or so? I think have an extra of the B/W legendaries but may have more spare UBs if you tell me what you need. Would this be through the home app or through 3DS?
It'd be through Home. I'm missing all the Ultra Beasts except for Blacephalon and Poipole.

brinstar

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So the GTS is only on the mobile app to make it harder to use without a subscription, yeah?

If you don't have boxes full of things ready to trade you have to find a trade requesting a Pokemon you have, go back to the console Home, find and transfer the Pokemon, come back to mobile, and then hope that the trade is still available when you're done.
I think if you're strictly only interested in using the GTS on Home as it pertains to Sw/Sh you're probably better off just requesting trades in dedicated threads.