• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikachu

Jan 14, 2018
After months of scrutiny and doing poorly on Amazon's Pre-Order and Video Game sales Charts, it seems as though Pokemon Let's Go is rebounding and will end up being a massive success regardless.

#15 - Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu (Deluxe)
#26 - Pokemon Let's Go Eevee (Deluxe)
#31 - Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu
#40 - Pokemon Let's Go Eevee

combined it should be around top 5 in sales!! are you surprised? happy? I'm excited, I think the game is getting too much criticism and will be a lot of fun regardless of the changes\

- XoXo Niko Amii

Deleted member 249

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, if someone actually thought this wasn't going to do well, I got a bridge to sell them.

Normal

Oct 26, 2017
Game is going to sell millions, the few people on the internet complaining/whining don't really matter lol. It's a mainline new generation console pokemon game.

JakeNoseIt

Catch My Drift
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I'm looking forward to seeing just how many Switches this pushes around Black Friday, but also just in this Holiday season. Gotta hit the Switch sales goal

Renna Hazel

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know if I'd call this a rebound, every game rises up the Amazon hourly charts the closer it is to release.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Well it's Pokémon, people seriously thought it would sell a lot less than precedent games?

Poimandres

Oct 26, 2017
Performance and reception for this game will be interesting. Obviously it's going to do well, but Nintendo clearly has big expectations (in conjunction with Smash) to meet their sales targets.

JoeInky

Oct 25, 2017
Noone ever thought it was going to bomb.

I'm not buying it anyway whatever the case, it has nothing for me.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
I wouldn't call that destroying the charts tbh

It's getting close to release so every SKU should be rising

Glio

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
1: Amazon Charts are not worth anything

2: The audience that Let's Go is focused on is not the typical one that preorder

Status
Not open for further replies.