• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heazy

IT Tech
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK
I'm personally really enjoying the revisit to Kanto with LGP/LGE and I'd love to see the same happen with Silver/Gold in Johto.

Who would be the mascots though?

Let's Go Aipom / Marill?
Let's go Togepi / Smeargle

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
Togepi is a given. Marill sounds plausible as well. That has my vote, sure.

Kyari

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really enjoying Let's Go Pikachu, I would be down for Let's Go Johto!

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017
Let's go Espeon and Let's Go Umbreon

Okay just give me a Pokémon Colosseum remake on switch.

In all seriousness. I don't know, Togepi would be a good one.

AGoodODST

Oct 28, 2017
Let's Go Heracross/Yanma.

Seriously though what ones that gen stand out the same way as Pikachu and Eevee?

Deleted member 135

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Togepi and Pikablu Marill.

I'd rather see a straight remake of HeartGold and SoulSilver into a 3D engine.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't mind if the model they have going forward is Let's Go being the line for remakes and non-remakes being new games altogether.

tenderbrew

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I'd say Togepi would be pretty close to a slam dunk.

Edit: Oh, and beaten, yah Marill would be sweet too.

batfax

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Going to Kanto again didn't feel like my cup of tea, even though there's a lot of cute features and stuff, but I wouldn't be able to resist Johto. Especially if we finally got to see Crystal/Kris again. Boo, Lyra.

Also, I feel like the obvious thing would be Pichu/Togepi. You just have to change up the start of the story a little and have you get the egg right away instead of going and getting it for Elm and hatching it later. Could be a cute little backstory where your character is in charge of taking care of it and their adventure starts the day it's born.

Irikan

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I really enjoy what I'm playing of Let's go Eevee, I would love getting a new Let's go of my favorite gen for sure.

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
I'm just sitting here thinking of a perfect stats Togepi one shotting every enemy that dares to oppose it.

Oct 29, 2017
We're getting Let's Go Riolu and Let's Go Bidoof instead of a proper Gen 4 remake aren't we?

Fuck this gobshite.

I fully expect Gen 8 to be last ever proper Pokemon game (if indeed it itself isn't tainted by the Pokemon Go disease).

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
In a dream world:
Lets Go! Phanpy and Lets Go! Wooper
In reality:
Lets Go! Togepi and Lets Go! Marill

I think Lets Go 2 Johto would work at the very least. With the small additions to the overworld like the Pokemon tower Ghosts, the key hunt in Silph Co. e.t.c you could do a lot more in Johto. The ruins of Alph, Olivine Lighthouse, Ice Path, Lake of Rage, Whirl Islands, there is a fuck ton of interactivity like that waiting to be had. While its gonna sick waiting for such a game, Lets Go 2 Johto will be a slam dunk because its gonna be the dual region, feature rich game Lets Go should have been in the first place.

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
It'l just occurred to me that if these games were to happen, they already have half of the playable map already done.

Let's Go Johto must happen.

R3Z0N

Jun 4, 2018
Pikachu and Eevee could very well reprise their roles, like Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee 2.

Quintus

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
Now Gamefreak can make so many unique spinoffs in Switch and everyone want these casual remakes? Please no!

Bowser

Nov 7, 2017
TPC needed to launch the Eevee Project campaign last year in order to promote Eevee ahead of the Let's Go release despite Eeve being an already popular Pokemon. If there was to be a Let's Go Marill/Togepi they'd need a lot of promotion before the game's release. Let's Go Johto would be an easy guess although it would break the two versions thing.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I think they'd definitely go with Pichu. You could even implement evolution and just reuse animations from the first game.

And yeah, Togepi is a pretty obvious choice for the second version. But people mentioning Eevee 2 is just... hmm. Would they really do that? I know I'd be bored just reusing the same Pokemon as before. And they can't even evolve, so you can't even change it up that way.

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
Would be cool if they could just add regions as updates but that's most likely too much too ask for a game like this.

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018
Let's go Espeon and Let's Go Umbreon.

tenor.gif

Ding ding ding we have a winner.

Telpis

Banned
Jan 17, 2018
It's gojnf to be let's go Marrill and let's go Togepi and you know it

I really hope we do get to see Johto in 3D best region, best Pokemon, best gym leaders, best music overall my favourite Gen ever

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Let's Go Togepi/Marril
Let's Go Plusle/Minun
Let's Go Riolu/Munchlax
Let's Go Scraggy/Axew
Let's Go Dedenne/Pancham
Let's Go Rockruff/Stufful

Status
Not open for further replies.