• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zarckoh

Oct 25, 2017
Mexico
I don't know if i should laugh or cry at all the Misty pictures in the opening post, because she is a garbage unit in the game. Like she's Corsola level of bad.
Hardcore fans of the character will probably max her no matter how bad she is.
I expect a bunch of popular characters to be bad while some "literally who" will have an excellent kit to push them.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Assuming this was the first legit roll....I pulled Whitney/Miltank ....solid start or do we need to reroll ?

I like Whitney even if the Pokemon could be cooler xD

Askherserenity

Prophet of Truth - Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Ok ...does everyone agree that this game is polished as fuck?

It looks so damn good on my phone 😍

Shoozle

Banned
Dec 2, 2017
UK
Oh my Moto G5 Plus isn't compatible. Huh. Im not good with phones, in fact I hate them, but I thought it was still recent and beefy enough to be supported. Oh well.

GuitarGuruu

Oct 26, 2017
Just started and got through the tutorial, does everyone pull the same thing the first time? I got Whitney.

Also damn this game is going to get me good, I'm never one for mobile but everything about this looks amazing. So much fan service for long time fans too.

Goda

Oct 26, 2017
Toronto
Well pricing is still absolutely ridiculous. To do a 10 trainer pull you would need to spend $39 CAD. What the hell is wrong with these people. I've been playing for a while but never bothered to look in the gem shop. Also, moves games give you a free daily pull. Here they charge $1

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Game is downloading now on my device (had it pre-ordered on iOS). Not sure when I'll try it, it depends on how much of a hassle they make re-rolling.

batfax

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The hell is this ponyta shit? It finally downloaded after the tutorial and gave me 100 gems but it won't let me pull with them because they're free gems?

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
The hell is this ponyta shit? It finally downloaded after the tutorial and gave me 100 gems but it won't let me pull with them because they're free gems?

the 100 daily pull is only with paid gems. they really should've distinguished paid from free gems better than just naming both of them "gems".

Pulls are 300 free gems.

Delio

Oct 25, 2017
Ah my preorder is loading on my phone. Good stuff. So should i reroll at all or no?

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
pretty ok so far. runs well on my Galaxy S8. and it doesn't warm up, which is a bonus

batfax

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
the 100 daily pull is only with paid gems. they really should've distinguished paid from free gems better than just naming both of them "gems".

Pulls are 300 free gems.

Which just seems really stupid. It gives me 100 gems after introducing sync pair scouting, has a big gold button of "100 gems" to pull, then it's differentiated between free and paid gems and my peasant gems aren't good enough for them. What a terrible first impression.

batfax

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Uh, excuse me? Red has actually won tournaments. He's not some scrub like Ash.

Red has won a Pokemon League by fighting five dudes in a row, likely with items. I don't think it's been confirmed canon he won any of the big world tourneys, which are more akin to what Ash has to go through to have the RIGHT to fight the Elite Four in the anime's world.

Phellps

Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty impressed by how polished this game is. Graphics are good, stuff loads fast and the interface is pretty intuitive.

hurroocane

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
IusPe8v.jpg

I got this prompt at the nintendo account login page

is this.. uh... normal..?

Last edited:

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Starting to get constant errors. I guess more people are learning the game is out now and the servers are starting to get slammed.