• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Atram

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
At least they could have put new Evolving Stones in the trade shop. Getting only three a month to evolve one mon sucks

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Okay, I think I've built up enough decent units that I can start doing some very hard co-op stuff. (Ugh.)

What are the general teams people are using for the Blue event, since I need to do that one first.

hiryu64

Oct 27, 2017
Man, I'm still trying to get Kris. At least there's a new Barry EX activity, so maybe I can harvest Grass-type gear without needing Kris now.

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Noland just wrecks shop. Set up with X Attacks, and Fury Cutter for days.

Beat all the single player content- not massively interested in co-op, so I guess I'm good for a bit.

Sakrey

Oct 27, 2017
There is something I want to know before I'm going crazy : even though the auto mode is off, sometimes during coop sessions the game plays by itself. And when I try to select a move, the game is not responding to my input and does whatever else it wants : selecting other moves ; switching sync pair ; etc. It's not like the game is freezing/hanging up or something, because I definitely can press buttons, it shows feedback but it does nothing (although the one thing I can do is to exit the battle via the menu).

So, is Halloween too early this year or am I already crazy ?

ActStriker

Oct 25, 2017
Stopped playing for a bit and logged back in when I saw 6000 gems. Just pulled and got Lyra, Karen and Olivia in 2 pulls lol

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Started the game with Kris and it's basically daily maintenance mode until the popular Pokémon drop.
Maybe when there will be challenging solo content, I'll consider pulling. Coop is just bad and take too much time.
If you pull Lyra and already used the evolution stones, you're fucked.
There is something I want to know before I'm going crazy : even though the auto mode is off, sometimes during coop sessions the game plays by itself. And when I try to select a move, the game is not responding to my input and does whatever else it wants : selecting other moves ; switching sync pair ; etc. It's not like the game is freezing/hanging up or something, because I definitely can press buttons, it shows feedback but it does nothing (although the one thing I can do is to exit the battle via the menu).

So, is Halloween too early this year or am I already crazy ?
There is an option that switch to auto if you don't touch your screen for some time, try turning that off.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Did a reroll for fun to see if you still get the free 6k on a new account.
You still get them.

I did a single roll each of the featured banner.

Olivia banner --> Olivia
Blue banner ---> Roxeanna
Lyra banner ---> Lyra

ffs, why so much luck on some random account ? 900 gems spent and pretty much pulled the perfect team.
My main one lacks Olivia but otherwise its quite good - though i spent most of my resources already....might have to make the jump.

Bummer :-/
Hope you have more luck on your next multi xD

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Don't have Gardenia or Brendan.
Luckily this seems easier than Blaine, but I have to rely on my allies to do damage...

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
At least they could have put new Evolving Stones in the trade shop. Getting only three a month to evolve one mon sucks
Three a month would be fine with me if I could actually acquire them. I can't believe the absurd price of buying just one. When the game started there were three you could purchase for a reasonable offer.... Now...... What in the world were they thinking pricing them this way? I played this game A LOT since launch and have 400,000 gold. I don't even want to pull for the new character because I can't evolve it. The evolutions are so whack in this anyway with the Treeko not evolving among other evolution oddities. I see their evolutions when you battle them, so I know the Pokemon models are in the game. Just like the Amaura -> Aurorus too. Just weird design decisions all around.

Last edited:

Pancoar

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I was weak. I really wanted Brendan or Gardenia...

Got Lyra, two Karen dupes and Phoebe and finally snagged Will. Pretty happy, think I have decent enough units now I don't really need to pull until someone I really want comes out.

gryvan

Brooklyn Rage
Oct 25, 2017
Mine was the first pull btw from the non-paid gem.

I have been considering using money for the paid gems but looking at how I only need 2 5 stars (Olivia and Lyra) i'll probably wait for any free 6k apologems

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Did a reroll for fun to see if you still get the free 6k on a new account.
You still get them.

I did a single roll each of the featured banner.

Olivia banner --> Olivia
Blue banner ---> Roxeanna
Lyra banner ---> Lyra

ffs, why so much luck on some random account ? 900 gems spent and pretty much pulled the perfect team.
My main one lacks Olivia but otherwise its quite good - though i spent most of my resources already....might have to make the jump.

Ended up doing some more pulls on this account to see if i can get Blue as well - took me alot of the stash but i manged to get him and Noland, Brendan, Karen, Bruno among others. Well....goodbye old account. Im gonna miss Phoebe but this one is just better.

milkyway

One Winged Slayer
May 17, 2018
I'd like to get Karen, Marlene, Phoebe, Agatha, and Lyra but I can't convince myself it's necessary when I have Olivia the homewrecker (and Blue who is nice). The pain of not gambling continues...

hiryu64

Oct 27, 2017
Regarding gear, do all sync pairs get the full benefits if you have at least one pair whose type matches, or do only pairs whose types match the gear get the full benefits while everyone else gets half? The game isn't quite clear on that point.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Do all events end up being a co-op grind? Where's the PVE content? Coming from someone who generally prefers playing by themselves, this is disappointing.

Deleted member 40102

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 19, 2018
Ughhh their events is Zzzzzzz......

I didn't like lyra kits much will wait for actual good strike other than rock type to go full in with 9k gems.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Pokemon Masters lOTl The gacha is evolving! It wants to learn "Generosity". *DeNA presses B*

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I got 3 Olivia, 2 Blue, 2 Phoebe.
Still no Brendan, Lyra, Gardenia, Roxie, Thornton, Siebold, Marshall, Blaine, or Agatha.

Why are these 4 stars so hard to get.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
I also had today's Very Hard supercourses showing up as new even though I've 100% beaten them before, and they gave me 30 gems.

If it's a glitch I ain't mad

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, 13 points short of Rosa Very Hard.
I need to keep grinding Skyla until I get another Level 2 Bandana...