• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cronogear

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone else having problems scouting? I figured I would do one sync pair scout for giggles on Lyra's banner, but I keep getting "Error code 20101: Please check your connection and try again." My connection is fine, but I reset my network settings anyway, deleted and reinstalled the game, and it's still doing it. Running iOS 13 on an iPhone XS.

André

Oct 25, 2017
Europe
Anyone else having problems scouting? I figured I would do one sync pair scout for giggles on Lyra's banner, but I keep getting "Error code 20101: Please check your connection and try again." My connection is fine, but I reset my network settings anyway, deleted and reinstalled the game, and it's still doing it. Running iOS 13 on an iPhone XS.

Same here, it's bugged.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Run each Supercourse on Expert.
Exchange coins for gold.
Claim all daily missions.
Log out.

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
I auto it all with a Will/Rosa/Roxanne team, so I just let it run while I browse the PC or whatever, haha.

Just think of all those 3*'s I'll pull with those three pulls a month!

Well, more power to you but personally I'll wait for some serious QoL updates and to see what their plan going forward is before I dedicate more time to it again.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Well, more power to you but personally I'll wait for some serious QoL updates and to see what their plan going forward is before I dedicate more time to it again.
I don't blame you in the slightest, and honestly, I'm not sure how long I'll hold out doing the dailies. It all depends on their next major content update (and not, these training events don't count).

The game is in a really bad place now, hopefully they can turn it around but I'm not exactly hopeful.

Tiddy

Oct 25, 2017
When do we get real events that lasts longer than a minute and isn't forced co-op with stupid people?

gryvan

Brooklyn Rage
Oct 25, 2017
Not even excited with oshawatt...i mean i have phoebe....

Maybe if they send another 100 dollars of apologems maybe

Deleted member 40102

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 19, 2018
It looks like it would be pretty decent strike water type hmm..... I wanna see his abilites before I decide to dive in.

gaiadyne

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I finally got my five stars in this game, but it's the dated Phoebe and Blue :( No Oshawott for me. So with that accomplishment I'm probably tapping out of this game. I've probably bottomed out on the free currency and the current release schedule and limited F2P currency isn't enough to keep me playing, even though I haven't finished the main story yet.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
But Phoebe isn't dated at all, and Blue is still one of the better strikers. At least it wasn't Karen.

gaiadyne

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
But Phoebe isn't dated at all, and Blue is still one of the better strikers. At least it wasn't Karen.

Phoebe is still one of the best units in the game and is helpful in pretty much every stage.

For me the only thing that would have made up for how it took to gain a five star would have been to get a newly released trainer. Freshness means a whole lot when you've seen everyone and their grandpa flaunt their 5 stars.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Hilbert might make me cave and actually spend money. I must remain strong. I've gotten Lyra and Blue without spending money so far.

Edit; Welp I caved but quickly relearned the lesson I already knew from FE: Heroes.

Last edited:

Atram

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
The Rates or my Luck in this Gatcha are over the top every first 10 Multi grants me the Banner 5*

I wish i had this luck in optc :(

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yay, Hilbert on the daily.
And my 3rd Kris on Lyra's banner.

Now Olivia and Kris at 3, Blue and Phoebe at 2, still no Lyra or Brendan and a number of 4 stars.

Pbae

Oct 26, 2017
So I don't think I understand this game?

It feels more like a rhythm game than a proper Pokémon game and it seems type effectiveness is not as punishing. Kinda wish the trainers you pulled had three Pokémon instead (I'm fine with locking it to one for battle purposes).

I'm F2P that has been very fortunate with my pulls But the natural 5's seem to trivialize most of the game but then again I've been just logging in and grinding levels rather than story.

I have Olivia, Phoebe, Blue, Karen, Hilbert, Brendan, and Rosa (fully evolved); who should I try to get to level 100 first? Also wtf, 85 to 100 jumps the shark in terms of materials needed.

Also, is Blue a limited time unit? Should I waste all these gems for dupes to strengthen him?

J-Tier

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Southern California
So I don't think I understand this game?

It feels more like a rhythm game than a proper Pokémon game and it seems type effectiveness is not as punishing. Kinda wish the trainers you pulled had three Pokémon instead (I'm fine with locking it to one for battle purposes).

I'm F2P that has been very fortunate with my pulls But the natural 5's seem to trivialize most of the game but then again I've been just logging in and grinding levels rather than story.

I have Olivia, Phoebe, Blue, Karen, Hilbert, Brendan, and Rosa (fully evolved); who should I try to get to level 100 first? Also wtf, 85 to 100 jumps the shark in terms of materials needed.

Also, is Blue a limited time unit? Should I waste all these gems for dupes to strengthen him?
I'd do Olivia or Brendan to Lvl 100 first, followed by Phoebe or Hilbert for support. Rosa is your tank. Then Blue and Karen would be good for the non co-op stuff.

Kamon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
YOU CAN NOW SELECT EXCHANGE AMOUNTS
Oh wow, the exchange menu looks completely different now. I wonder what's going to be under the Daily/Monthly exchange options? Kind of weird that they launched this without anything under those options lol. Unless they just relocated some items there, and I've already bought them.

Deleted member 40102

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 19, 2018
Oh wow, the exchange menu looks completely different now. I wonder what's going to be under the Daily/Monthly exchange options? Kind of weird that they launched this without anything under those options lol. Unless they just relocated some items there, and I've already bought them.
Monthly probably evo stones if you already bought them then yeah they disappear.

I think thats about it for now ?

Master Milk

Oct 25, 2017
they've hidden the amount of the thing you need to exchange behind an extra menu selection for some reason

can't tell at a glance whether you can exchange something or not