• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Such a long downtime because the unit was available earlier as announced ?
DeNA really acting like this is their first mobile game lol.

Edit:
Game is back up.

Last edited:

Auron.90

Dec 3, 2017
Such a long downtime because the unit was available earlier as announced ?
DeNA really acting like this is their first mobile game lol.

Edit:
Game is back up.
I was expecting some gems as a compensation, but... whatever. More importantly, today I got my thirteenth Cranidos! 47 days without getting any steel or dark type (except Persian through the story), but at least I have something like eleven Voltorbs, ten Nosepasses and other low tier pokemon. Yay!

Pancoar

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'll gladly take more apologems. Will probably try to pull for Brendan when he's on rate-up.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Wait it's a refund, and you keep the unit, and you get apologems?

I don't think I've ever seen a gacha as mishandled as this game. And I've played hundreds of gacha run by way smaller and less experienced companies. Astounding. I'm at the edge of my seat for tomorrow, I'm so curious.

Auron.90

Dec 3, 2017
The funny thing about that is that I have another account on my tablet and there I have three of the six trainers I miss on my phone. So is there an actual limit on what you can get in your game?

Deleted member 40102

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 19, 2018
Wow just read the message volume 2... Amazing what they are promsing us for . Very excited for the (deeper sync pair training system) what we have now is very simple and it kinda kills the enjoyment of owning whatever 5 star there is because you can simply max it out without any effort nor time.

I really hope they make traning system where it still depends on exp ,but you can't use level books cause they are waay too OP

PRed

Jan 7, 2018
Looking at the new daily login bonuses I might be compelled to do the dailies again. It's not many gems, but it's better than nothing.

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Used the apologems, and got Elesa and Blue.

Lovely! See you next time you want to give out some apologems.

Deleted member 40102

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 19, 2018
Recoil moves are atrocious in this game due to how inflated enemy HP is compared to yours.
Good thing battle design/ difficulty patch will be coming on December I believe? Forgot what month was it.

By then those recoil pokemons will probably be way more useful.

Also Elsa is way better than Hilda , she is kinda passable compared to Hilda.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
We keep getting so many gems for bug fixes it is crazy. Barely even playing this... missing dailies sometimes and I'm at 25k. All will be used for Cynthia for sure.

Master Milk

Oct 25, 2017
thanks to the free gems i've got 15k saved up for when something i want actually drops

now that i'm at 15k i've started pulling things again, hopefully i can get the banner before it leaves

Auron.90

Dec 3, 2017
Since I've already finished the event challenges, today I tried for the first time the Ex challanges in order to get accessories. Oh man they wrecked me hard.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yay, got Elesa.
Still need 3 more Syncs for the full Dex: Brendan, Lyra, and Thorton.

N_Cryo

Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
west coast
Rolled on the Blue banner.
5dHHQG5_d.jpg

And the 1st dupe was my second kris too. Four 5 stars on a single 10 pull is probably the most luck I'll ever get in this game.