• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Elite Four Notes are not obtainable right now.
Unless the drop rate is insanely low, cause I never got any from the Supercourses.

Oh wait, they do.
Didn't realize the update already applied.

Last edited:

Sakrey

Oct 27, 2017
Elite Four Notes are not obtainable right now.
Unless the drop rate is insanely low, cause I never got any from the Supercourses.
It drops from supercourses but the drop rate seems to be quite low. Only got 1 from all the supercourses available at the time.
Then used my stash of replay tickets, but to no avail.

Wonderrade

The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
apparently in this weeks update the rewards are gonna be mixed up a bit and the elite four notes should be more normally obtainable

Yakumo Fuji

Apr 22, 2019
I hope that the December co-op update is still on the cards. But yeah, loving the inclusion of Legendary Sync Partners and both the Partner Upgrades and the upcoming Battle Villa should add more spice to the game.

OP
OP
Vylash

Vylash

Oct 25, 2017
ZLZ8l7xr.jpg

FQSEMsUr.jpg

8Qqt0oTr.jpg

WmCTaFrr.jpg

this game is saved, I always believed

Master Milk

Oct 25, 2017
the in game notice says the new items for increasing level are coming on the 28th

it's weird that they added the update, but then delayed the implementation a bit

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
oh fuck you know they're all in when they announce Lance/Dragonite and Cynthia/Garchomp this far in advance

down for guaranteed Mewtwo

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
They're really trying hard to win people back. Keep it up!

(P.S. Let me scout the male Swimmer to my team and I'll love you forever!)

Pancoar

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
New updates look pretty promising.
Might just skip the seasonal units and wait for Cynthia and Lance.

Though I'm hoping Steven is also sometime in 2020 Dena please have mercy on me.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Gave up on the game a while ago but im happy to see that they are improving it and making it worthwhile for the people that stuck around.

Edit:

4.5k gems free ? Hmm...now im wondering if i should give this another shot.
Especially with Giovanni and Mewtu coming soon i probably have to decide fast if i wanna be able to get them during the Event.

Last edited:

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Phew, managed to get the Coop missions done before they leave today. For the record, I had 0 done as of yesterday and thankfully a lot of randoms helped me.

I'll admit I was on the fence about this game when it started but it seems like good things are coming. Now to get Mewtwo when he comes, and save for my boy Lance

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Decided to give the game another try even though i should know better.
Anyway...with all the goods you get early on you hit the ground running. Started yesterday fresh, gonna finish story mode then max level my main-core team....and wait for Mewtu/Giovanni to arrive.

Syntsui

Oct 25, 2017
I've been loggin in and ignoring everything for over a month. But with the core changes being implemented AND OUR GODDESS AND SAVIOR CYNTHIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I might be back. Game is saved.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Finished the story and max leveled my core team - with the rally going on its the perfect time to catch up.

Now im waiting for Giovanni.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
To 120? How'd you get that many resources? I've only had two Elite Four notes drop and I've been doing every supercourse.
Oops no I meant 100 and 95 - which was still the max lvl a couple of weeks ago when I was playing.

Unlocking 120 is Endgame stuff I won't reach anytime soon, so I kinda ignored.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Before unlocking some 120 Pokemon i used up the Gems i saved so far for some pulls. Ended up with Lyra, Karen, Grimsley, Olivia, Catlin and Blue as 5* pulls - also got Shauntal, Agatha and Noland.

All in all some good pulls...just wish i also had gotten Xatu. Probably gonna 120 Karen/Houndoom for the Metwu Raid.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I use her for everything.
And I have everyone but Grimsley, Lyra, and Glacia.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
I thought Mewto/Giovanni would be up today ?
I use her for everything.
And I have everyone but Grimsley, Lyra, and Glacia.
What support units do you use with her or in general are best for her ?

Been trying to play some lower end story missions coop but it's pretty much impossible to find people to matchmake with.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
What support units do you use with her or in general are best for her ?

Been trying to play some lower end story missions coop but it's pretty much impossible to find people to matchmake with.
I use Hilbert, but Phoebe is also good.
For the 3rd unit, it's irrelevant, I just level someone up.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
You could use Rosa too, it'll just take a bit longer, since Olivia would need to use X-Attack.

In event co-op missions, I always do Hard As Diamonds, Stone Edge, X-Attack, then Stone Edge until I run out of meter. I hold onto the 2nd of each support move until the enemy uses their Sync move.
For the Training co-op, there're strategies on Gamepress I typically follow.

Serebii

Serebii.net Webmaster
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Don't bother with Super Hard until you've got Mewtwo. it doesn't give any vouchers

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Mewtwo and Giovanni look good.
Wont bother with Super Hard - i just want my Mewtwo.

PS. Unlock the 120 lvl cap is alot of work - i really underestimated how many "+" bends you need and thought they were the regular ones. Wonder if i should go for a supper or Striker unit first - dont want the Enemy AI in Singleplayer to gang up on my Striker once he is higher lvl than the Support Pokemon though.
You could use Rosa too, it'll just take a bit longer, since Olivia would need to use X-Attack.

In event co-op missions, I always do Hard As Diamonds, Stone Edge, X-Attack, then Stone Edge until I run out of meter. I hold onto the 2nd of each support move until the enemy uses their Sync move.
For the Training co-op, there're strategies on Gamepress I typically follow.
Thanks good to now.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Took me a while and I'm only at 300/800 for Mewtwo. Not super happy about how grind heavy this is. I assumed it would be easy to get Mewtwo and the power ups would be time consuming.

Pancoar

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I beat Super Hard.

Was using Karen but kept failing so switched to Brendan, Brycen and Olivia. Brendan can take out Solrock and Lunatone, Brycen to Haze and Olivia to clean up Mewtwo. You only need to clear it once to get the 300 gems anyway. Works better if your team mates also bring along a Brendan or Olivia, Karen isn't really good unless you only save her for the sync I guess.

My Olivia is 115,Brendan 100 and Brycen 46, so no real need to have everyone 120.

Master Milk

Oct 25, 2017
since you can auto it, i don't mind

are the tickets you collect exchanged for mewtwo or can you use them for other stuff?