• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Bingo is nice. Will be able to stockpile more gems for the cynthia and lance banners lol

Hopefully the next legendary event isn't so damn grindy. Mewtwo is probably my best unit but getting 20/20 was too much and I dont think I can do that again.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Bingo is nice. Will be able to stockpile more gems for the cynthia and lance banners lol

Hopefully the next legendary event isn't so damn grindy. Mewtwo is probably my best unit but getting 20/20 was too much and I dont think I can do that again.
I mean...yeah they should improve the system so it requires less grind. At the same there was absolutely no need at all to max Mewtwo asap - Raid are clearly designed to be finished over multiple instances and appearances.

Finally got Rosa with the bingo gems, thank u DeNa :claps:
Grats on Holiday Rosa !!!

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Bingo system is nice, got those cool 8 or 9k gems. Just more savings for Cynthia.

I'm done with the Rosa Coop event now, just daily farming when I want for E4 notes I guess.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Actually I caved and did a single multi on the Rosa banner. Got Karen! That's actually who I wanted. Too bad the Mewtwo even is over but she's still a nice addition to my team. Also got Surge and Brawly

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Don't miss out on the new Event Stage - rewards 1k gems and will only be up for a short time.

PS. People have datamined the 1.5 Update....a bunch of of new Synch Pairs hitting next month.

OP
OP
Vylash

Vylash

Oct 25, 2017
omg yesssssss

o93a9R7.jpg

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Ah yes, the Olivia that I definitely have...

Anyway, reminder to do the special battle against Holiday Rosa today, as it's only available for 24 hours.

Andrin

One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
Solgaleo seems pretty decent. And my boy Ethan will finally bring us a good fire striker who isn't suicidal.

Master Milk

Oct 25, 2017
not liking the change to kicking you to the hub after finishing any kind of battle

why the fuck would they change that after adding a hub button

too lazy to google who leaf is, i'll assume a girl though

guessing hero is mc

where the fuck is mao

don't need lance or cynthia

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Seems like a bug that will be fixed soon....doubt they want people to get kicked to the hub after every stage clear.

Pancoar

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Feeling pretty bleh about Solgaleo going to the MC.

The faster co-op changes are nice, but I wish they made move gauge speed a bit faster too to compensate.

Auron.90

Dec 3, 2017
Used the bingo gems to get Rosa. Still not got her, but at least I've finally got Houndoom and Aegislash (and dupes of Blue and Cetra). :D
The only 5 stars I miss are Elesa and the holiday ones, while I still need Lorelei to complete the 4 stars.

Master Milk

Oct 25, 2017
cool it was just a bug

so the reduction of supercourses means it's gonna be that much harder to get the silver notes

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Man, why does it have to be 2019 gems.
Do not want my gem count being uneven, so not getting that pack....

Master Milk

Oct 25, 2017
The drop rates for notes seem better now, plus the supercourses give 3x the rewards they used to. Just needless grinding gone.

apparently they did triple the note drop as well, so that's cool

we're still losing out on the level up and coin courses, but those aren't hard to come by so an overall improvement i guess

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I think I'm just going to pity/scout point Holiday Rosa. Her being a physical support means she's likely to remain useful for a long while, and I'm already several pulls into her banner. I figure I'll save up enough pity for each limited banner, and then (if I manage to get what I'm after in those pulls) just pity any of the regular/standard characters (i.e., Cynthia, Red when he's released, etc.). I did manage to get 3x Hilda and 4x Karen (who's now max sync skill) so it wasn't a total waste.

Edit. Pity (and Holiday Rosa) obtained. Now to save up 40k gems again.

Last edited:

Serebii

Serebii.net Webmaster
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Finally managed to get Holidays Rosa.

Doubt I'll get Holidays Siebold which means I'll never get it and my collection will be forever incomplete

I hate special timed events in gacha games

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Got Lance, Glacia, Caitlin and a Blue double in four full pulls. I like that they've added a quote before pulling a 5*, makes it feel more exciting. Just like King of Fighters All-Star. (Though the quotes go so fast it's hard to read the whole thing, and I'm a pretty quick reader.)

is there any reason to do multi rolls in this game?
There's no benefit except time saved. It's the exact same price and rates to do 10 individual pulls.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Surprised seeing Lance up already.....grats Hours Left and Vylash to getting him.

Will try my luck in a bit.

Seems like he is our first Poke Fair Scout exclusive unit...so he will only be able to be pulled during these banners. Interesting.....makes sense.

MicH

Oct 25, 2017
Spent 15k but didn't get Lance. Got Phoebe though which was very welcome and finally Lorelei - the last 4* I needed. Also got dupes of Olivia and Elesa

Shirke

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
So I finally used my gems for rolling after saving since launch and actually got Lance at around 210/400, so I decided to go all the way and sparked Olivia at the end, getting 15 out of the 21 currently available 5*. 10% rates made it much better than how my last Granblue spark went lol.

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Did a 10x pull, and got Brendan and Karen. Not too bad.

Just missing Holiday Rosa, Lyra, Caitlin, Lance, Hilda and Kris.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
7.2k gems, no Lance.
Got another darn Brendan and Blue.
Hopefully dailies can get me Grimsley and Lance, completely out otherwise.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Did one multi because of good rates. Got Zebstrika, who was new, and then 9 dupes. Ah well, new is new even if I don't plan on using her much. The rest goes to saving for Cynthia

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Did like 40 draws and only got one 5 star (and not Lance). Oh well, saving the rest for Cynthia.