• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
Got Lance in a couple of draws. Phew. That was the "I want them, but I'll be pissed if I use everything for them." character for me. I'll keep on saving on in peace.

Really really really really really hoping a Sygnasuit Iris gets revealed sometime in 2020.

Master Milk

Oct 25, 2017
so i just realized what the change to dailies was

apparently they put mc items in the exchange

it's weird they only did pikachu and not torchic as well

Slamtastic

Oct 26, 2017
They said they want to make the game into one where you can use your favorites, and I wonder what the long term plan for that is.

I wonder if the sync grid will be like the FFX sphere grid, and if it will basically let you change role for a unit.

While I wish they would reevaluate the boss and sync move design so it didn't reset everything, so it might actually be viable to debuff enemies and support buff your team in co-op, I guess another potential alternative is just letting you spec anyone for DPS so you can use your personal waifu for gear rewarding co-op instead of Olivia/Brendan.

Or maybe they'll leave it mostly the same and your use of the lesser units will be in the villa thing. Maybe they'll impose team comps or characters on you on there to add some purpose to the majority of the pairs.

A good start would be to be more generous on 4* power ups.

OP
OP
Vylash

Vylash

Oct 25, 2017
BUFF THE QUEENS

200.gif

giphy.gif

Saintz

Oct 27, 2017
I did a second multi and got Lance... twice in the same pull, as well as another Blue (he's now 4/5) and another Phoebe (she's 3/5).

i'm still missing Lyra, Glacia, Caitlin, Karen, Hilbert, Elesa, Grimsley, Thorton and Marshall *sigh*

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
I did a second multi and got Lance... twice in the same pull, as well as another Blue (he's now 4/5) and another Phoebe (she's 3/5).

i'm still missing Lyra, Glacia, Caitlin, Karen, Hilbert, Elesa, Grimsley, Thorton and Marshall *sigh*
You pulled four 5* in one multi ? Damn...thats impressive...congrats.

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
Maxed Mewtwo from the Giovanni event has been a godsend. I use them against all elements essentially. Straight sweep, though a touch frail.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, Brendan won't leave me alone now.
My 3rd 5/5 5 star.

So now I have...

5/5
Olivia
Phoebe
Brendan

4/5
Blue
Kris

3/5
Hilbert

2/5
Karen
Elesa

1/5
Lyra
Hilda
Caitlin
Rosa
Siebold

Still missing Glacia, Grimsley, and Lance.
I have all 3/4 stars and welfare units.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
You know, when you have 3 different pools, 2 of which are limited to the holiday season, you want to get them. XD
Yeah I got got by the holiday bait as well. I got Rosa at least, but took three pulls to get her. At least I still have enough for 5 more 10 pulls for when Cynthia comes. I just hope that's enough.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
i havent been keeping up since like week one so i assume i missed 30k free gems but eh i guess i will log on to try and cynthia and then quit again

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
It took me 40k gems before my first Holiday Rosa, so I'm hurting for Cynthia. I still have something like 6.5k left, and the Advanced and Advanced II Bingo to do, so that's another 6k gems. I also have a few story maps left.

Speaking of Bingo, I need to complete the "Add a Friend" objective, so if anyone wants to add me, feel free! Thanks!

7311-4505-9455-0237

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Was quite happy with my pulls. Got Hilbert, Elesa, and Cynthia in less than 10 pulls so I had a lot left over for the Lance banner. Wasn't quite as lucky there, but still got him in around 15k pulls (+ the 5k I did a few days ago) and got Kris along the way. Lot of new sync pairs and only one dupe with Olivia.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
fml Solgaleo is weak to Earth and you get gems by hitting him with super effectives. This is a real kick to the teeth. Go Mudsdale I guess...

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Solgaleo event already seems way less grindy than Mewtwo event. Got my first copy in only two co-op battles and there's decent solo battles to farm this time around. Cynthia just completely wrecks all the co-op battles as well.

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Grats - considering how much you had to pull to get Santa Rosa - good to see 2020 start with some more luck heh.
Thanks! Yeah, Holiday Rosa was not kind to me. I was worried since those were gems saved for Cynthia, but thankfully I didn't need them. :)

Sorry yourself and others struck out though, especially those that spent upwards of 21k+. It's comforting to know she'll be around again eventually though, so you'll have other chances. Not like Holiday Rosa, who may or may not even return, which is why I felt compelled to pity her.

Andrin

One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
fml Solgaleo is weak to Earth and you get gems by hitting him with super effectives. This is a real kick to the teeth. Go Mudsdale I guess...

Doing the solo missions count for the super effective move achievements too, and there are other achievements for doing those x number of times with Solgaleo. Who incidentally is super effective against all opponents and hits like an absolute truck. I'm having a team of him plus Rosa/Holiday Rosa and Hilbert and I can basically spam infinite 3-gauge attacks.

Sanka

Banned
Feb 17, 2019
Spend 9k to get Cynthia. Now it's back to daily logins or maybe I should give it another chance.

What do you guys do to farm up all those materials to level up characters? The grind is way too extreme. Just auto-battling the stages for hours?

hiryu64

Oct 27, 2017
YOOOOOOOO

Pulled Cynthia my first try. Man, I needed that after pitying Siebold.

EDIT: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I PULLED LANCE IMMEDIATELY AFTER! This is why I never multi-pull lmaoooooo. I'm so fucking hype

(But still no Kris 😭😭😭)

OP
OP
Vylash

Vylash

Oct 25, 2017
Spend 9k to get Cynthia. Now it's back to daily logins or maybe I should give it another chance.

What do you guys do to farm up all those materials to level up characters? The grind is way too extreme. Just auto-battling the stages for hours?
Level up regular course and supercourses, there's not a lot of grind to it, you don't need a whole lot of 3 star manuals

Auron.90

Dec 3, 2017
Tried the x10 pull plus a daily and I got 2 Friedas and one Karen. I'm sick and tired of getting dupes. Hopefully thanks to the free gems I'll have the opportunity to try again in the future, but still...

Master Milk

Oct 25, 2017
multis are for the impatient since there's no other benefit

pulled cynthia in about 8k i'd say, got glacia dupe, caitlin twice but she was new, then cyn

below my 15k baseline so won't bother pulling until i get back to that