• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Got Cynthia with my very 1st daily pull.
Guess that makes up for no Lance or Grimsley.

Got a 2nd with 10 more pulls spent.

Pancoar

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
0 5 stars in 6k gems on the Cynthia banner. Bought the gem special so maybe I can be lucky and get her off a daily pull.

Been having such awful luck lately. No holiday pairs, no Lance, no Cynthia RIP

Saintz

Oct 27, 2017
1st multi - no 5 stars but I finally got Marshall, Thorton is the only 4 star trainer eluding me still.

2nd multi - dupe (3/5 now) and Brendan (2/5).

Im trying to do all these new missions for gems and try my luck with another multi pull -_-

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Got Grimsley on Cynthia's banner.
Didn't realize Cynthia and Lance were both limited.

Just need Lance and Glacia for the full set.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, I am getting 5 stars on Lance's banner, just not him.
Got my 7th Cynthia, 7th Phoebe, and 4th/5th Brendan on there.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I like this trend of giving out completely broken free units lol. Solgaleo seems even better than Mewtwo.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Now to decide if Olivia or Brenden is worth $22 bucks+tax.

I got burned real bad on the first Olivia banner, and that almost made me stop playing the game.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Got back into this since Cynthia released. Took 30k gems. I kept going for dupe copies and got two more. I also got all the notable 5 stars during my pulls as well. Been away a really long time from this game. Just logging in for bonuses every day lol. I hope I get to enjoy it now.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
With this, I can guarantee myself Glacia.
So I really need to get Lance to complete the dex.

N_Cryo

Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
west coast
tqbe7pp0d4841.jpg

I like this new earthquake meta

hiryu64

Oct 27, 2017
Kris is finally mine! Now that I have her, I can see why she's so good. Water Shift making Mega Kick a Water-type move is all kinds of ridiculous. Now I'm just missing Glacia (until the next few units roll out).

Deleted member 40102

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 19, 2018
My 5* so far are

Blue 5/5
Karen 4/5
Kris 4/5
Olivia 3/5
Lyra 2/5
Phoebe 2/5
Cynthia 2/5
Brendan 2/5
Hilda 2/5
Elsa 1/5
Glacier 1/5
Helbirt 1/5
Catlin 1/5
Lance 1/5

For now im fully stocked on the best sync pairs available.
Gonna save up the rest of the free gyms toward the next good sync pair available. Im guessing green is the next ?

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
When you wanna stay f2p and they drop a choose your 5* banner with only paid games.
I really want Phoebe...but its not like i dont have other good support Sync Pairs.

More importantly i need to start farming the Raid Solgaleo.

Last edited:

Kito

Nov 6, 2017
I have a feeling that the new ability grid system that's coming out this month is going to have paywalls that require a 5/5 Sync Level to access, and make 1/5 Sync Level pairs really pale in comparison.

For me, that means I'm likely going to want to invest in unlocking potential in my 5/5 Blue rather than my 2/5 Olivia or 1/5 Cynthia.

Deleted member 40102

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 19, 2018
I have a feeling that the new ability grid system that's coming out this month is going to have paywalls that require a 5/5 Sync Level to access, and make 1/5 Sync Level pairs really pale in comparison.

For me, that means I'm likely going to want to invest in unlocking potential in my 5/5 Blue rather than my 2/5 Olivia or 1/5 Cynthia.
Nah no way they gonna go full dirty like that after showering us with gems. Just no way in hell.

Auron.90

Dec 3, 2017
The x10 paid pull is tempting because from that pool I only need Elesa. But going after completion without holiday Rosa and the blonde guy is useless I think. By the way, still no Cynthia or Lance. :(

Yakumo Fuji

Apr 22, 2019
Are they aware that you can keep farming for the Elite Four Notes exchange in the Solgaleo event? It feels like a mistake on their part. Not gonna complain though, I'm going to stock up as much as I can.

Andrin

One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
Managed to get Cynthia yesterday after spending 10k gems on her banner. Gonna keep doing the daily 100 gem pull on her and Lance's banners to maybe get a few synch upgrades, but otherwise I'm probably going to stop spending gems entirely for now. Really want to build up a 40k buffer for the inevitable summer variants, even if both Leaf and Ethan are tempting.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
So I gave in and got Olivia, so now I must ask, who are the best Support characters to pair her with? Are Rosa and Phoebe still supreme, or should I get some other units ready to go? (I also have Holiday Rosa at 100 too.)

Auron.90

Dec 3, 2017
So I gave in and got Olivia, so now I must ask, who are the best Support characters to pair her with? Are Rosa and Phoebe still supreme, or should I get some other units ready to go? (I also have Holiday Rosa at 100 too.)
Drake or Petra (Roxy? The one with Nosepass) if you want a defensive boost or Phoebe/Oshawott for a more aggressive approach.

Andrin

One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017

Hilbert/Oshawott or Holiday Rosa/Delibird are optimum support partners for Olivia. They both buff Attack and Speed so that Olivia can start spamming Stone Edge earlier. H. Rosa has the added benefit of boosting gauge-recovery too, which means more Stone Edges to spam.
As a side note to using Olivia, you only need to use 'Hard As Diamonds!' once to ensure guaranteed hits and crits with Stone Edge. Using it a second time will just waste a move slot and make you even weaker to special attacks. I've lost count of how many co-op partners I've had who've wasted time on using it twice instead of buffing Attack.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I was not impressed by Giovanni, but Solgaleo is better than most of my other units.
And I'm only missing Lance and Glacia.

Andrin

One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
Mewtwo hits like an absolute truck, but it needs proper support in order do do that. Whereas Solgaleo can self-buff and is immune to stat-downs. Its biggest problem is that there are never quite enough gauges available, and its speed is quite subpar.
As of right now the only big thing that makes Mewtwo a bit better is that it's easier to gather up a full set of 2* gear for Psychic than for Fighting (as Steel isn't even available right now).

Auron.90

Dec 3, 2017
After 4 months or something I finally got Lorelai. Now I only miss Elesa, Lance and Cynthia (and the holiday duo).

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Drake or Petra (Roxy? The one with Nosepass) if you want a defensive boost or Phoebe/Oshawott for a more aggressive approach.
Hilbert/Oshawott or Holiday Rosa/Delibird are optimum support partners for Olivia. They both buff Attack and Speed so that Olivia can start spamming Stone Edge earlier. H. Rosa has the added benefit of boosting gauge-recovery too, which means more Stone Edges to spam.
As a side note to using Olivia, you only need to use 'Hard As Diamonds!' once to ensure guaranteed hits and crits with Stone Edge. Using it a second time will just waste a move slot and make you even weaker to special attacks. I've lost count of how many co-op partners I've had who've wasted time on using it twice instead of buffing Attack.
Thanks. 👍

Master Milk

Oct 25, 2017
finished solgaleo, added about 100 silver notebooks to the collection feels like

cynthia just melted through poor solgaleo

i've been throwing one pull a day at lance since they're showering us with gems but i'm not sure i'll keep doing that

Saintz

Oct 27, 2017
3rd multi - 2 Caitlins & Grimsley which was great since I didn't have any of those

4th multi - CYNTHIA AT LAST!

I was afraid I was not gonna get her, bless Arceus.

OP
OP
Vylash

Vylash

Oct 25, 2017
idk about you guys but I've gone from playing this once a week to multiple times per day

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I wasn't playing at all before the recent updates, and I wasn't sure I ever would. Would just log in for the free stuff, but lately I have been playing a decent amount. I like that it is more of a casual gacha game, there isn't that much grinding (besides that mewtwo event but they fixed that with solgaleo) and the sync grid has a lot of potential.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
I've been playing on and off since launch, but over the past month ive been playing daily.

haven't had any need to spend money, have been getting good draws and have been having fun leveling

got my starter pikachu to 4 stars