• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
6 month "anniversary" will be crucial, by then they must have their shit together or it will be difficult to keep the momentum going.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Holy hell, I just read about the deminishing returns on sync orbs. I was fine with it when I thought it was just RNG but literally coding it to make it take longer? That just sucks

Master Milk

Oct 25, 2017
that seems fine

it's' not something they want players to feel the need to grind, there's already only three full grids anyway

not blowing it out in one day is more than ok

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
that seems fine

it's' not something they want players to feel the need to grind, there's already only three full grids anyway

not blowing it out in one day is more than ok
I'm fine with not blowing it in one day, but why not make it like, 25% chance each battle, or every 5 battles? Some people like the grind. Similar to the legend events. Some people grind it out in a day, others take their time. But purposefully making it take longer, especially in a game with no stamina, just seems like a way to draw things out unnecessarily

Deleted member 40102

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 19, 2018
I'm fine with not blowing it in one day, but why not make it like, 25% chance each battle, or every 5 battles? Some people like the grind. Similar to the legend events. Some people grind it out in a day, others take their time. But purposefully making it take longer, especially in a game with no stamina, just seems like a way to draw things out unnecessarily
You are judging way too fast. They already mentioned about making it obtained through rewards later on. I personally think its gonna be easy like how easy to collect elite 4 notes now.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Lance took forever to get, had to get some of those Holiday packs. Worst luck I've had in the game so far. Got to 315. Got so many other 5 stars from the banner, but just could not get Lance until the end.
But now I got him and Glacia.

So now I've got Ethan left, and Leaf tomorrow I guess.

5/5s
Olivia, also 20/20
Phoebe
Kris
Brendan

4/5s
Hilbert, also 4/20
Blue

3/5s
Elesa
Caitlin

2/5s
Cynthia
Grimsley
Karen

1/5s
Lance
Rosa
Siebold
Lyra
Glacia
Hilda

gryvan

Brooklyn Rage
Oct 25, 2017
Leaf skills look subpar thoigh...i mesn unless they let us evolve eevee (which i doubt)

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
How is it that the AI in this game is so dumb still? If an enemy has a sliver of health, why is it still having your Pokemon use sync moves on them? Why use a 1500 HP attack that took awhile to build up on an enemy with 50 HP left? It's insane.

OP
OP
Vylash

Vylash

Oct 25, 2017
so I guess Rayquaza is the legend they were teasing a while back, and Steven should be gacha

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I've learned my lesson- I'm holding back gems for the Fairs from now on.

Bloody hell, Olivia runs a train on the Rayquaza event.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
The last fair was great for me (Cynthia x3 and a ton of 5stars), and since I've got Olivia, no reason to pull now. Might wait for the pool to fill up a bit more to be honest. Metagross seems nice but with Solgaleo I dont feel like I need another steel type right now. Would rather save for Red, or Diantha. She's the last one the opening screen that's missing and we really need some fairy types

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I'm only going to be pulling in fairs. Besides holiday characters, all these regular characters will be in the fair banners anyways.

Auron.90

Dec 3, 2017
Honestly I don't know what passes in the developers' mind to make me do 100 times a single player battle with abysmal rewards. Do they like watching players put an autobattle toggle for these battles?

Yakumo Fuji

Apr 22, 2019
Both. The quick move and refresh just brings something a little different to the table, and paired with another supporter, he is just a lot of fun to use.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
It looks like Pokemon Masters players will be getting some wood this Valentine's Day.

OP
OP
Vylash

Vylash

Oct 25, 2017
Y'all think it's oak but I know better

4ec97377641d58b2e1770b7cf194ff3375e60284_00.jpg

She's coming home