Pokemon sword and shield discussion thread

Dogenzaka

Apr 20, 2019
I really hope they got rid of some of the constant 'hovering' animations for Pokemon. Charizard just looks so stupid hovering in the air flapping his wings, same with Salamence.

ILikeFeet

Oct 25, 2017
Well, it kind of makes sense that Xatu would hover. He moves with the power of his mind, so no wing flapping is required.
but in battle though? that's the biggest problem with all the flying pokemon, they're always flying even if they have legs

it's amazing Toucannon doesn't constantly fly, but I guess they wised up to how stupid it looks

Dogenzaka

Apr 20, 2019
but in battle though? that's the biggest problem with all the flying pokemon, they're always flying even if they have legs

it's amazing Toucannon doesn't constantly fly, but I guess they wised up to how stupid it looks

I was surprised by how much I loved Toucannon, genuinely one of my top favorite bird pokemon now!

I really wish Game Freak were changing them.

Rand a. Thor

Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Toucannon is great yeah. First played Pokemon Sun with a Rowlet, and I'm playing Ultra Moon with Litten so I decided to put Pikipek on my team because it feels wrong to not have the regional bird on it. Gonna be fun to see what it can do in battles, I loved the designs for the entire line from the moment they were revealed.

Dream Machine

Oct 25, 2017
Toucannon is great yeah. First played Pokemon Sun with a Rowlet, and I'm playing Ultra Moon with Litten so I decided to put Pikipek on my team because it feels wrong to not have the regional bird on it. Gonna be fun to see what it can do in battles, I loved the designs for the entire line from the moment they were revealed.
I hope you picked up a skill link one