• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Are you buying the game physically, digitally?

• Physically

Votes: 620 42.2%
  • As a gift physically

Votes: 18 1.2%
  • Digitally

Votes: 483 32.9%
  • As a gift digitally

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • Neither

Votes: 260 17.7%
  • One Digitally and One Physically?

Votes: 27 1.8%
  • Both Digital or Physical?

Votes: 56 3.8%

• Total voters

Dogenzaka

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 20, 2019
I really hope they got rid of some of the constant 'hovering' animations for Pokemon. Charizard just looks so stupid hovering in the air flapping his wings, same with Salamence.

Dogenzaka

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 20, 2019
they didn't. Xatu still hovers
FoZmcrs.jpg

Guess it's another generation of any pokemon with wings looking like a huge dork.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well, it kind of makes sense that Xatu would hover. He moves with the power of his mind, so no wing flapping is required.
but in battle though? that's the biggest problem with all the flying pokemon, they're always flying even if they have legs

it's amazing Toucannon doesn't constantly fly, but I guess they wised up to how stupid it looks

Dogenzaka

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 20, 2019
but in battle though? that's the biggest problem with all the flying pokemon, they're always flying even if they have legs

it's amazing Toucannon doesn't constantly fly, but I guess they wised up to how stupid it looks

I was surprised by how much I loved Toucannon, genuinely one of my top favorite bird pokemon now!

2DQvBzQ.gif
iTnbyAk.gif

Bl6tUXT.gif
nLal71o.gif

I really wish Game Freak were changing them.

gardfish

Oct 25, 2017
I was surprised by how much I loved Toucannon, genuinely one of my top favorite bird pokemon now!

2DQvBzQ.gif
iTnbyAk.gif

Bl6tUXT.gif
nLal71o.gif

I really wish Game Freak were changing them.

Mega Salamence somehow manages to look even stupider with its little legholders and its croissant wings.
salamence-mega.gif

It's a shame, it actually looks kinda cool on the ground:
373Salamence_Mega_Dream.png

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Toucannon is great yeah. First played Pokemon Sun with a Rowlet, and I'm playing Ultra Moon with Litten so I decided to put Pikipek on my team because it feels wrong to not have the regional bird on it. Gonna be fun to see what it can do in battles, I loved the designs for the entire line from the moment they were revealed.

Dream Machine

Oct 25, 2017
Toucannon is great yeah. First played Pokemon Sun with a Rowlet, and I'm playing Ultra Moon with Litten so I decided to put Pikipek on my team because it feels wrong to not have the regional bird on it. Gonna be fun to see what it can do in battles, I loved the designs for the entire line from the moment they were revealed.
I hope you picked up a skill link one

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
Keen Eye actually, wasn't paying attention tbh. Always having 125 atk Bullet Seed sounds really good but having full accuracy all the time while also ignoring their invasion stat sounded even better to me. I dunno if I'll hunt own down just for Skill Link.
It's not just for Bullet Seed, but Rock Blast too.

Greywaren

Jul 16, 2019
Spain
I'm expecting a trailer next week, because it's two weeks before release and that's usually when preloads start, then another one the week it releases as a sort of "launch trailer".

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Could do Cockney Rhyming Slang, I guess?

Pokémon Sword and Shield |OT| The Old Dartboard and Battlefield

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hey, the last few threads didn't have that. There's some progress there.

Now imagine if we found ot that every Pokémon is programmed into the game with fully detailed models and animations or some shit like that. All the progress lost.
they didn't with Let's Go, so they thought it through there