• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Delio

Oct 25, 2017
I'm getting Shield. I think the legendary looks like Shield Liger from Zoids which was always my fave. Plus the exclusives are cool so im good with Shield.

Absent Breeze

Oct 25, 2017
I only noticed the animations were cool when watching False Swipe Gaming, I was too frustrated to notice it when I played it as a child.
That's funny I had a similar experience while watching his videos. Was like "holy shit what pokemon game looked this good" then I realized it was PBR a game I'd gotten on release 13 years ago and promptly forgot. Content wise it was lacking but visually I still think it's the best looking pkmn to date (even with stadium models in some places.)

Phellps

Oct 25, 2017
I know the Ultra Beasts are supposed to "look weird", but Guzzlord is still such a hilariously absurd design. Lol.
Guzzlord is my second fevorite UB after Naganadel. They're just great designs and strike the perfect balance between alien and Pokémon.
I don't have many favorites among James Turner's designs, but these two really show how far he's come.