• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
They brought back Mawile but ejected the only thing that made it usable lol.

Toxipex and Ferrothorn are in which is neat. Now GIVE ME MINIOR DAMMIT.

Ehoavash

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
trailer made the two legendaries grow on me, before this they both looked pretty lame tbh

unholyFarmer

Jan 22, 2019
Really dislike all this emphasis in dynamax, hope they start giving more attention to other aspects of the game. Otherwise it is fine trailer, and Galar looks fun to explore!

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Hell yeah, Lapras. Can't wait to get it for my team.

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I can't see Mawile without thinking of its Mega Evolution. I miss it already.

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just thought about this but is Ash going to to have to do Raid battles to get Gigantamax in the show? The whole concept seems expensive for the anime to make look good.

Trrzs

Oct 29, 2017
What's this brown shape in the poster?

D_Pnt8FUEAAqHm2.jpg

ZServ

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Lord, this just looks fucking awful to me. Hope the peeps that are into it end up enjoying it.

Until then I'mma keep reppin' gen 5

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Okay, why bring over the two biggest stallers in pokemon if you are trying to balance the fucking game. I get the felling this is another XY situation where the so called balance is making more broken stuf to counteract the old broken stuff.

Linde

Banned
Sep 2, 2018
i hate how they keep using this cheesy, irritating music when the ingame music we've already heard is so damn good

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
Because anchor points are a lost art.

Anchor points look really bad without particle physics for when the emitter is moving around. It makes sense for a move that's shared between all fire types to be fixed. Unreal Engine would be great for particles, but this looks like a much more designed and less generated effect.

TyraZaurus

Nov 6, 2017
That animation Grookey uses for what I assume is Razor Leaf is new.

But nooo they're not changing anything, right?