• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Shift Breaker

Oct 25, 2017
That title is a sentence that I never thought I would read.

Though this topic has got me curious about how a Let's Go Furret game would even work. Do you start with a Furret? Does you get a Sentret instead and have to evolve it? As it's the game mascot, would it evolve the normal way or as a part of the plot, say, once you get to Goldenrod or something?

(Also, it's clearly a tease for Furret being a playable character in Pokken Tournament.)

TRUSTNO1

Banned
Dec 28, 2017
Surprised that they have an event for any Pokémon thats not Kanto starters/Pikachu/Charizard/Mewtwo/Lucario aka the only ones that matter.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Isn't there a popular fan theory that the entries are written by the trainers themselves, which is why all the descriptions of stuff like their power levels are so absurd?
wm4wt0fcpjnd.jpg

Alent

Oct 28, 2017
The Pokedex makes no sense. Either the kids are writing the info so it's useless, or the data is already in the Pokedex and only shows up when it scans that particular Pokemon, in which case why did Oak send some kids to go fill it out?

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Some posts I have seen here and on other places are joking about Furret body pillows but heck I'd take one! I'd LOVE a cute Furret pillow!

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
Isn't there a popular fan theory that the entries are written by the trainers themselves, which is why all the descriptions of stuff like their power levels are so absurd?
The Pokedex makes no sense. Either the kids are writing the info so it's useless, or the data is already in the Pokedex and only shows up when it scans that particular Pokemon, in which case why did Oak send some kids to go fill it out?
The Pokedexes themselves write the entries.

ZugZug123

Oct 27, 2017
Should make for a good body pillow :) the large Snorlax plushies are good to sleep on too. And they are so cute.

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
Well I would expect a life sized Furret to be long and that Furret is long and adorable.