• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Forkball

Oct 25, 2017

"It's huge!
This is...
a Furret's tail?

More details will be announced on 2/15
Furret fans, please wait a little longer!"
DzFhHf6X0AIeoF_.jpg

This is an official account run by The Pokemon Company relaying Pokemon news. Judging from the picture, it seems to be some sort of huge plush or pillow. A commenter noted that Furret is 180 cm long.

DzFhlGGVAAALXNe.jpg

Could a live sized Furret plushie be on the way? There have been live sized versions of Pokemon released before, though Furret is an unlikely choice. We won't know until Friday though.

[2/15 UPDATE] Live sized Furret confirmed:

Last edited:

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
Furret is one of those Pokémon I always thought was a fraction of the size than it actually is. The thing is a huge monster. This does seem like some kind of "lifesize plush" but I still can't adjust to the fact Furret is so huge.

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Furret is one of those Pokémon I always thought was a fraction of the size than it actually is. The thing is a huge monster. This does seem like some kind of "lifesize plush" but I still can't adjust to the fact Furret is so huge.
I just headcannon a lot of that Pokémon shit. Honestly, a lot of my explanations for their world are way better than some of the nonsense they come up with.

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, it's really hard to reconcile the sort of creature that Furret is and its size relative to what we would think it would be in our world.

There's a lot of those in the Pokemon world, though I can't think of them at the moment.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, it's really hard to reconcile the sort of creature that Furret is and its size relative to what we would think it would be in our world.

There's a lot of those in the Pokemon world, though I can't think of them at the moment.

You mean like how Mega Pidgeot is 7 foot goddamn 3 inches?

Glio

Oct 27, 2017
Spain

It's not much bigger than some mustelids in the real world.

Doorman

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
As someone not too largely into the series but for whom Furret is randomly one of his favorite pokemon, I'm...actually kind of happy about this? I doubt I'd ever buy a life-sized furret plush but knowing that an official one exists is fun.

Anteo

Oct 25, 2017
wait i thought furret size included the lenght of its tail, not that it stands 180cm tall on its feet

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Show Furret seems to be the proper size, since Pokemon sizes generally count tails if the Pokemon is just one long tail (like Dratini or Arbok). Since Furret's tail and body are ambiguous, it's hard to tell where it starts or ends (according to the dex), it seems that they're using its tail in its height.
It's a joke based on how the Sinnoh pokedex measure pokemon's height.
INhNCVK.png

Bomblord

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 11, 2018
Pokemon Let's go Furret and Let's go Houndour is my unlikely prediction.

pokéfan

Oct 25, 2017
Mega furret incoming. :D

God damn, thought this was the gen 8 tease, Pokemon teasing massive...then I read furret lol.

Amalthea

Dec 22, 2017
The next mainline game will be Pokemon Furret, two versions but they are exactly the same however that is even possible, every Pokemon will be Furret, you have to catch 1000 Furrets and trainers will only be able to earn badges every 100 furrets caught and battle the Elite Furret at the end of the game. Post game will be the Furret Frontier for even more Furret action!

Moltres006

Banned
Jan 5, 2019
MEGA FURRET CONFIRMED

Type: Normal
Ability: Iron Fist
Stats:
Hp 85
Att 136 (+60)
Def 79 (+15)
Sp. Att. 15 (-30)
Sp def 80 (+25)
Speed 120 (+30)

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I wanted Let's Go! Cyndaquil or Umbreon, but now that I think about it, I wouldn't mind Let's Go! Furret at all!