• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Forkball

Oct 25, 2017
Finally shoes with ears

jKSCpdz.jpg

Starting in March, Japanese clothing store glamb will have several Pokemon themed items including sneakers, sweaters, and iPhone cases. According to the website, the adults of today are the "Pokemon Generation" and thus we need to showcase this fact in all facets of our life or be ridiculed.

The fluffy Pikachu sneakers will set you back about $250, while the far more reasonably priced sweaters are a lean $170. If you are a cheapo and just want a t-shirt, pick your favorite for only $70.

A few pics of the merch and sexy people wearing them:
DxuYVQRV4AEBqPM.jpg

42lCu0Q.jpg

AHwzKnk.jpg

dyFAf0F.jpg

G5lMi2i.jpg

ljmfjFd.jpg

The gear hits glamb stores (you can also buy online at their official site and Zozotown) in March, but the Pikachu sneakers are set for May. Preorders started today so GO GO GO

More pictures here

nanskee

Prophet of Truth
Oct 31, 2017
Yikes.. I think the dress shirts look better than the street wear, surprisingly

gnilres

Oct 28, 2017
These are horrible especially compared to the classy dress shirts that were recently shown

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
I applaud anyone with the self-confidence to wear those shoes in public. Lmao.

Blastoise shirt is pretty cool. Not $70 cool tho...