• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
LMAO what is that Meowth and Eevee
expected the pikachu classic look from the first leak

Unicorn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Longcat meowth. A decade old meme finally getting recognized...

Pokémon

Oct 27, 2017
To be fair Pikachu, Meowth and Charizard have already leaked in the Ben Affleck leak 4 months ago :p
But yeah good to finally see them in person.

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Pikachu reminds me of a Jellybean more than ever, Charizard looks okay, wish it was Typhlosion and the 2nd gen starters though

DanteMenethil

Oct 25, 2017
longcat.jpg

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
We knew Meowth and Pikachu were coming, charizard and eevee were pretty likely too. Hope there's more tomorrow cause damn this is kind of a let down.

SJUG

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
United States
Eevee's is pretty lame. All those months of going back to that leak, and I never thought that they were talking about the longcat meme.

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Of fucking course Charizard gets one.

I really wish GF would stop jerking it off.

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017
I like Charizard and Pikachu designs, while Meowth seems... a bit strange, without doubt. But let's see today in the trailer

youwei

Jun 3, 2019
thank you OP for the heads up , i love Gen 1 and Gen 2 the most . especially Charizard/Rizadon

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Wow we've made it this far and no one complained that they're all Gen 1.
What the hell are we supposed to do about it anyway? Charizard already has 2 perfectly fine megas, fuck lets give him Gigantamax and ignore the megas! Meowth had an alolan variant and so does Persian, rolll out a new Gigantamax Form for it and also give it a new evolution! They are gonna flood each gen with new variants for a specific group of Kanto Pokemon for an indefinite amount of gens and bitching about each time isn't gonna do anything, so its best to just ignore it.

VegiHam

Oct 25, 2017
Four gen one dudes. Why are there Gigantamax forms for base Pokemon anyway? So I evolve my meowth and he gets less powerful? Dumb.

Future Gazer

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Meowth trying to be gen 8's Alolan Exeggutor smh.

idk gigantamaxing just seems so random. Some look goofy as fuck, some look ferocious. There's no real consistency to the designs like there was with megas.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I ain't gonna lie, unlike regional forms, I don't really care if Gen 1 ends up getting the bulk of Gigantamax forms outside of Gen 8 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.