• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kard8p3

Oct 25, 2017
Jesus christ.

Please tell me dude is at least getting a nice payday outta that shit.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
I was legit scared for the guy even after I already saw the title.

Nacho Papi

Oct 27, 2017
Sigh, why does it feel like this poor guy was still extremely lucky that they didn't kilo hon then and there for 'resisting arrest'...

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Pretty disgusting and makes me proud to be Canadian. Not to denigrate America and its people—which/ who have a lot of admirable traits—but this kind of ignorance is appalling. I'm so glad he never stepped off his property. Legally, the officer had no cause or right to be there, and that could've ended so much worse.

Edit: This does, however, remind me of when I was a teenager in Kingston and my friends and I were dicking around after being at the YMCA and threw a bag of our wet bathing clothes up onto the roof of a bar. We climbed up a ladder to get them and someone from the bar came out with a baseball bat and asked wtf we were doing and told us to stay put till the police came. They came, and had all of my friends climb down while leaving me (the brownest) on the roof. Two of my (four) friends were sent home, while the other two refused to leave until my mother was called and had come to fetch me. The one officer had his hand on his gun the whole time we waited and it was absolutely horrific.

My mom—a returning law student at Queen's—verbally berated the officers and later on launched a complaint. It never went anywhere.

I hadn't thought of that incident in over 25 years. Still gives me chills.

Last edited:

Wetwork

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
Police needs complete and total overhaul and reform. Jesus Christ, that's such an absurd fuckup- and there'll be no amends made for the -completely innocent, living in an entirely different state with his own dog- guy will there?

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, ON
Stressful to watch, and then at the end, the officers at the end want to act like it's all good and "I want to do a report on this"...a report on what? How is there a single report that officer could write that wouldn't make him look like an idiot?

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Stressful to watch, and then at the end, the officers at the end want to act like it's all good and "I want to do a report on this"...a report on what? How is there a single report that officer could write that wouldn't make him look like an idiot?
Yeah, unless it is about how you fucked up and shouldn't be doing the job, be gone.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
https://abc13.com/man-grabbed-by-deputy-who-mistakes-him-for-fugitive/5298552/

Precinct 4 issued a statement to Eyewitness News about the incident.

"The deputy was there on official business based on a report that a wanted fugitive was near the location. The deputies left when they determined that this man was not the suspect they were seeking," said Chief Deputy Donald Steward.

Evans hired attorney U.A. Lewis. Precinct 4 said neither Evans nor his attorney have filed a complaint with the department.

Eyewitness News spoke to two attorneys not connected with the case. Both Steve Shellist and Randall Kallinen said if you're not driving and a law enforcement member asks for identification, or for you to verbally identify yourself, you're not legally required to do so.

They said only if you are arrested, you are required to identify yourself.

AGoodODST

Oct 28, 2017
Fucking pig had his hands on him the whole time.

Racist, incompetent scum. Police force in America is not fit for purpose. Can't even fucking look at a picture and compare it, just stop the first random black man they see.

mael

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
At this point if you tell me that cops are trained with cirque du soleil videos with audio from a Fox News shows I would believe you.
That cop was clearly trying to get some paid vacations.

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
Props for that man standing up for his rights. Definitely bad policing.

DigitalOp

Nov 16, 2017
So many choice quotes in this

"I'm not finna be the nigga y'all shoot"

"You're shaking, I need you to step back"

The Police Dept won't see anything wrong with how this officer conducted their stop.

Fuck calling him Sir also

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Is it sad I'm just enormously happy the black guy wasn't arrested or shot? Because that's typically how these awful stories end.

Conciliator

Oct 25, 2017
that's so scary man, the idea that an unaccountable dude with a gun in a suit might just roll up to my house and say "Hey Frank, you're under arrest for some shit in Wyoming, time to go." If this dude hadn't fought it's clear they would have been more than happy to take him downtown and throw him a cell and then probably come up with some reason after the fact that it was justified. But at the same time just by refusing to comply with this BS he's in danger cause you never know when dude's gonna say "I felt I was threatened" and whip his taser or gun out.

Excellent filming by the woman in a very high stress and dangerous situation.

yeah, video could not be more clear and direct

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Every single time I'm about to enter a thread with a crazy title like this I'm like "He's black right?" and get proven right.

Every ass times.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Occasion #67,452 in which I didn't need to click in order to know.

Edit: Also I would have really liked to see the picture of the dude they were after, just to see how incredibly wrong they were.

ps3ud0

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fucking racist cunts...

Deserves to be locked up considering how easily they could have killed that innocent man and got away with it.

ps3ud0 8)

Sirhc

Hasn't made a thread yet. Shame me.
Oct 27, 2017
Glad they were there with a camera, likely saved his life. That shit is insane, love how badly they realize they fucked up after they snatch his wallet on camera.

Stay safe PoC ERA, it is wild out there.

Mr Jones

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My Minnesotan passive-aggressive sarcastic ass would have said some shit that would have made that cop's soul burn slow, and I would have been cuffed or worse.

Trying to make an arrest for an out of state warrant from sight alone. That's cray.

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
I just love how the cop tells him to calm down!
And when he know's he's in the wrong he just walks away and doesn't even apologize!

My man could've died out here.

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
This. I bet it's not close.
We had a "bounty hunter" come to our city looking for a guy that jumped bail. We got called to the BP gas station because of an altercation between a black man, and this fugitive recovery guy. We get there, the guy explains why he's there, shows us the sheet with all the info for the perp. Same name, same bday as the fella he's trying to take with him. "Dude, the guy in the picture is WHITE. All his details says, WM (white male). He said it's probably a mistake, and this guy is going with him because he has the same name and bday. Told him if he tries to do it, he's going to jail for attempted kidnapping. I got all his info already, so when we later found out he wasn't properly licensed, we got a warrant for his ass.

Kreed

The Negro Historian
Oct 25, 2017
kmuduCP.gif

Oct 27, 2017
This pig was looking to find a warrant or *something* on this brotha. His wife sounds scared shit-less like the last memory of her man was going to be some racist fuckwit with a badge and a fucked-up hightop killing him.

CenaToon

Oct 25, 2017
only watching the video made me tense. My goodness.

Thank god nothing terrible happened. Fuck the police.