• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
Orlando, FL
MARIETTA, Ga. (AP) — A white woman who spotted a black man babysitting two white children called police and then followed them home in Georgia.

WGCL-TV reported Tuesday that the woman stopped Corey Lewis outside a Cobb County Walmart and asked to speak to the kids. He refused, so she called police and followed them to his home.

An officer arrived and questioned the children, ages 6 and 10, and called their parents, David Parker and Dana Mango. The couple says Lewis is a family friend and their son attends his youth program.

https://www.azfamily.com/police-cal...cle_18765daf-1315-5756-9584-537b4c47b2b8.html

Oct 25, 2017
MARIETTA, Ga. (AP) — A white woman who spotted a black man babysitting two white children called police and then followed them home in Georgia.

WGCL-TV reported Tuesday that the woman stopped Corey Lewis outside a Cobb County Walmart and asked to speak to the kids. He refused, so she called police and followed them to his home.

An officer arrived and questioned the children, ages 6 and 10, and called their parents, David Parker and Dana Mango. The couple says Lewis is a family friend and their son attends his youth program.

Mango says the officer told her Lewis was questioned because he's a black man driving around with two white children.

Parker said he guesses "B-W-B is the new thing, babysitting while black."
https://www.azfamily.com/police-cal...cle_18765daf-1315-5756-9584-537b4c47b2b8.html

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Cobb County you say?

The police officer in question:

s-l300.jpg

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
A lot of Georgia is still sundown territory

Oct 25, 2017
Babysitting while Black, is that a new one?
This is some racist shit that happened to that guy, but on top of that, guys in general get the side eye from random people when taking care of kids. There's always those people that assume a guy taking care of a child is a pedophile or a kidnapper without thinking of a single dad or family friend first.

APOEERA

Oct 26, 2017
The police officer had a look on his face from the cellphone video like "WTF am I supposed to do?" when the children told him that yes, we know this guy.

Dec 9, 2017
If the roles were reversed she'd have thought nothing of it. Just a kindhearted adoptive white parent giving 2 black foster kids a better chance in life.

JK-Money

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
white people....this is getting embarrassing....

Muu

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Crazy lady tries to talk to the kids, rightfully gets denied, stalks them to their home and calls the cops on them. Sounds like a perfectly rational human being.

Air

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The reason why I never took any babysitting jobs

IXI FalcoN

Oct 27, 2017
This is some racist shit that happened to that guy, but on top of that, guys in general get the side eye from random people when taking care of kids. There's always those people that assume a guy taking care of a child is a pedophile or a kidnapper without thinking of a single dad or family friend first.

It's totally true. My best friend's wife is a nurse and she works weekends sometimes so he ends up taking their 3 year old son out and about if needed. He gets weird glances and comments all the time. One time I was with them in Walmart and this lady came up to us holding her phone out like she was recording us and in a not so subtle way tried to interrogate us as to our relation to the child.

Deepthought_

Banned
May 15, 2018
This world

Edit what's with white women always calling the police over a suspicion based off a person being black

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
Wish the article included her name. It deserves to be out there.

The reporter at the end of the video mentions that they're currently investigating to find out exactly who the woman is. She also pointed out that the parents called bullshit on the idea that the woman was looking out for their kids because they never showed any signs of being in danger in the first place.

WarLox

Banned
Oct 30, 2017

Toxic masculinity.

He should file harrassment charges against her.

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
Yup. One of my close friend's son is like a nephew to me. He's white and his dad isn't in the picture. I take him to the store to buy games and help him with homework often.

I get many side eyes with him in public. Aggravating, really.

DigitalOp

Nov 16, 2017
Give that woman a good samaratin award.

We all know Black Men fiendishly plot to steal white children on a daily basis.

I'm plotting a heist at this very moment.