• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
canada
Pfft, cops acting like theyre in some first world country using non lethal means to take down a dangerous individual so that they can find out more about him

Gestalt

The Fallen
Nov 10, 2017
Seems like a job well done by the officers. Wonder if this guy was just a nut or if there was a deeper motive?

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Should they ban all knive---oh. They got him and nobody died. Guess it is possible.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
The lengths people will go to get views.

Mostly kidding, but it does seem like the guy wanted nothing to do with the cops and a taser once they confronted him.

Seems almost like some sort of a stupid stunt by someone who wasn't very smart.

In any case, glad they were able to take this idiot down, whatever his motives were.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Acid sprinkling attacks in the streets, machete-wielding crazies in railway stations... What the hell is up with London??

Plywood

Does not approve of this tag
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Now they can arrest him, question him and find out his motives. Incredible.

Deleted member 13364

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I was on a train getting off at that station when it happened. Had to run back into the train to get away from him. Crazy.

FutureLarking

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The lengths people will go to get views.

Mostly kidding, but it does seem like the guy wanted nothing to do with the cops and a taser once they confronted him.

Seems almost like some sort of a stupid stunt by someone who wasn't very smart.

In any case, glad they were able to take this idiot down, whatever his motives were.

In Tulse Hill? Nah, probably legitimately just a nut case with a machete. Happens every once in a while, although it's usually gang related. Chasing random people in a train station is a new one I suppose, if it's not terror related.

JonnyDBrit

God and Anime
Oct 25, 2017
I must say, the commentary from the speakers is pretty well timed.

Still, glad the taser did its job in this case, and police responded well. Hopefully no-one aside of the asshat injured.

Techno

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
"You ain't no Ghurka, bruv!"

XS5LK.gif

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Surreal how the London folks there reacted as it was happening... like the taser being used was a big deal to them....

Where as over here in the states... folks would've been like ¯\_(ツ) _/¯

But of course, over here he would've been shot.

Techno

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
So he'd likely be one of the TH faces you see wandering around Norwood High St with their Brew at 7am?

Ex-TH resident of 14 years here, so kinda random seeing my old manor appear on Era lol

That jokes, I work not too far from there but live in east London. When I saw the pics I thought it was New Cross Gate or something.

Surreal how the London folks there reacted as it was happening... like the taser being used was a big deal to them....

Where as over here in the states... folks would've been like ¯\_(ツ) _/¯

But of course, over here he would've been shot.

That's just how us train passengers are in London. When someone makes eye contact you get shook.