• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

less

Oct 25, 2017
Biden desperately trying to figure out if he is dreaming right now.

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
Pretty clear pattern of the first story out of the Bernie campaign usually being a lie and then needing to be walked back a few days later.

Newlib

Oct 25, 2017
It is incredible that Sanders' and Warren' campaign are doing a better job at boosting Biden's chances than Biden's own campaign. Get it together guys.

Oct 28, 2018
The leak of this was such a non-issue, I don't understand why they'd bother lying about it. After what Warren pulled yesterday this shit looks like peanuts.

JABEE

Oct 25, 2017
Oh. Looks like they were real. The campaign never officially denied the veracity of the documents.

The stuff in them were pretty tame and generally accurate.

CrazyDude

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Deleted member 60096

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 20, 2019
So if I'm reading this article right, it was used for a single day before being pulled back? Still not a good look to try and deny it, especially considering the script itself doesn't even seem to have been that terrible.

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I miscommunicated that I have a degree.

I in fact, do not have a degree, even though I told you I have a degree.

ThreePi

Dec 7, 2017
"people who support her are highly-educated, more affluent people who are going to show up and vote Democratic no matter what" and that "she's bringing no new bases into the Democratic Party."

This is from the article. Are these the vicious, dirty attacks that Sanders' team is unleashing on Elizabeth Warren?

AkumaNiko

Oct 28, 2017
wait, so if i am reading this right, its anti-warren and not anti WOMEN right? I did not read in this article that he said shes un-electable because shes a women, but because of per politics.

At first i read that tag line as "anti-WOMEN" had to re-read it a few times

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Sanders does something that has plausible deniability : Indefinite defense force

Sanders does something that has no deniability : "lol it's nothin"

Deleted member 60096

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 20, 2019
wait, so if i am reading this right, its anti-warren and not anti WOMEN right? I did not read in this article that he said shes un-electable because shes a women, but because of per politics.
From the sounds of it, it was technicallly more pro-bernie than anti anyone in particular but there were optional sections to try and convert supporters of each of the remaining candidates

Oct 25, 2017
So incredibly sloppy.

Was wondering yesterday is this would explain the "leak" from Warren's camp. ie, gloves are off, so we might as well throw punches

Sounds like miscommunication then.
Or obscuring the truth if this was actually a deliberate, concerted effort by the Sanders campaign (ie, signed off by him or someone high up) to begin attacking Warren and hoping no one notices. Though it seems like a bizarre and uncharacteristic tactic from the Sanders camp to knowingly do this and then clumsily backpedal the moment it's brought to light.

it's not even an attack, it's a true factual statement
Yes, but there had been an agreement between their campaigns (I'm pretty sure) not to do this sort of stuff, however accurate. Thus the response from Sanders and his campaign.