• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Is Donald Trump the most despicable human being to have ever walked the earth?

• Yes

• Definitely in the Top 3

• No, but he is worse than most convicted felons, serial killers and pedophiles

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RupertM

Banned
Nov 18, 2017
User Banned (3 Days): Making a troll thread with the intention of baiting members.
in history and all time that is?

Maxine Waters says so.

After today's bipartisan condemnation of trump from all sides of the aisle, Waters' claim is worth re-visiting.

Do you think trump crossed a new line today and that has squarely put him in this category?

StuBurns

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Nov 12, 2017
Of course he isn't.

He's almost certainly the worst man to ever be a US President though, that's certainly bad enough.

Kaban

Oct 25, 2017
In terms of people who are still alive, he's up there - I should clarify that I'm not including rapists/pedophiles/murderers as part of the criteria, more like important figures who will be included in history books.

In the history of time? There's been way worse

Last edited:

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
That's a dumb question, unless we limit it to a relatively recent timeframe.

less

Oct 25, 2017
Nah. Plenty of people worse. He certainly is in the running for absolute worst president of the US.

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
Not that it matters at fucking all, since he's extraordinarily vile and beyond that who gives a fuck about rankings, but he's not yet hit Hitler and he sure isn't Goebbels.

Pedophiles actually rape children...so no.
I mean, it's not like it's particularly unlikely, or even lacking reason to believe he has committed statutory rape, but either way this is a dumb exercise.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When people like Stalin and Hitler existed? Trump's a terrible piece of shit but he hasn't directly killed millions of his own people yet and not for lack of trying. His own hubris and stupidity thankfully undercut a lot of his worst intentions.

Cokie Bear

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He's obviously not, but he's easily one of the most despicable to be in a position of power such as his.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, sorry. He's a pain in the arse but there are literally hundreds if not thousands of people that are much worse at being human beings.

louisacommie

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Went with option 3 as Donald Trump has caused innocent people to die and is likely a pedophile based on a few things, i know he has been accused of raping a 14 year old.

He also called Paris Hilton hot when she was 12 I believe. On video

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No but with a "gonna wait to see what kinda dirt the Russians have on him because he could be in option C"

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ask me if I think he's one of the worst presidents ever and I'll give a different answer.

Pancracio17

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Im sure if you were to spend some time digging youd end up with people that would make Trump and his atrocities look pretty tame in comparison.

LukeOP

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So a incestuous racist pedophile that launders money and deals in underage sex trafficking and is throwing immigrants and babies into concentration camps and is actively destroying American democracy isn't even the top 3 for people?

Lord Brady

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Did Hitler float above the ground?

So a incestuous racist pedophile that launders money and deals in underage sex trafficking and is throwing immigrants and babies into concentration camps and is actively destroying American democracy isn't even the top 3 for people?
I can name 5 Nazis that are worse.

Oct 27, 2017
He's one dumb as fuck person yes. He's an embarrassment to the free world, yes. He has no business being in charge of anything, yes.

Is he the most despicable? No. Hitler is still the most despicable. That dude is on another level. The worst people alive right now would shit their pants if Hitler walked into the room.

Let's not start feeling sorry for him though. He's a piece of shit in other ways.

Last edited:

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Trump is a vile, sleazy, despicable human being. But he is not even remotely close to the worst in history.

No. History is full of monumentally evil people, Trump is not close.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Deplorable but also Imcompetent at the same time.

I worry for the next person, this guy got in. Next person is probably someone equally extreme and actually smart enough to push those decisions.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Is this thread for real? Of course he's not. Not even in the universe.

That isn't to say he's not horrible though.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
He's a real piece of of shit, but it's hard to beat mass murderers. He's definitely well on his way to being one of the worst people to ever hold the office of president of the united states though.

sphagnum

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
lol come on. Ask again once he starts mass murdering the kids in the concentration camps.

NervousXtian

Oct 27, 2017
I mean he's a total shit human.. but nah.. he's an idiot who has money and is driven by fame and fortune. There's been considerably worse people in history. Countless worse.

Worst President of the USA ever? I can't think of one who's worse.

Deleted member 2474

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Of course not, but he is an absolute sack of shit who deserves no respect and should be stripped of all of his power and wealth immediately

OP
OP

RupertM

Banned
Nov 18, 2017
For people saying Top 3, can you list the other 2 for comparison's sake and context?

Status
Not open for further replies.