• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

KodaRuss

Oct 27, 2017
Texas
It is still my go to Battle Royale game. I am kinda done with Fortnite for the most part. I have found I am a lot better at this game that Fortnite, my building skills are still lacking I guess.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Thought this was a good thread to bring this up, shroud basically wants to quit the game for good

https://www.vpesports.com/apex-legends/news/shroud-apex-legends-quit-forever

Following the clip here he gets put into another laggy server where everyone is moving like theyre under water.

Numbers since its peak in Feb have dropped 91% of average viewers

62efa6e4339db5d48add8f2e9d863346.png

I hope Respawn are rapidly stepping up the resources into this game. Bewteen the bugs, lack of updates, lack of new content, and the awful battle pass they really are letting all the momentum they had go to shit.

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
fortnite is like fucking mcdonalds, they just keep churning out bottom of the barrel cosmetics and the base game isn't even good, but because it's "new stuff", other teams are somehow expected to meet that pace of production, even when they have actual quality standards

I really have to object to this. The new skins and emotes are anything but "bottom of the barrel" and are in fact some of highest quality cosmetic DLC I've seen in any video game, free-to-play or not.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Thought this was a good thread to bring this up, shroud basically wants to quit the game for good

https://www.vpesports.com/apex-legends/news/shroud-apex-legends-quit-forever

Following the clip here he gets put into another laggy server where everyone is moving like theyre under water.

Numbers since its peak in Feb have dropped 91% of average viewers

62efa6e4339db5d48add8f2e9d863346.png

I hope Respawn are rapidly stepping up the resources into this game. Bewteen the bugs, lack of updates, lack of new content, and the awful battle pass they really are letting all the momentum they had go to shit.
Oh my god look at that chart

F2BBm3ga

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Haven't seen hackers lately..they did that one right

I hadn't seen them for a bit the few times I played here and there (tho I was kind of taking a break from the game) the past few weeks....

but then I gave it a good 2 and a half hours tonight and yup....the hackers are still there. got 3 confirmed ones in 3 seperate games during that 2 and a half hours