• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

daybreak

Feb 28, 2018
This dude's charisma has me watching every Unraveled video. Love it. A highly edited/written series like this lives or dies by the performance and writing, and he nails it.

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe he didn't even consider Kintaro when he's clearly superior to Goro.

That extra fur makes all the difference.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
I love him but that mustache has to go lol

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
For those new to the stache and missed the intro of their last episode, you just have to see the reveal, it had me in tears lol!

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if I can handle his new "Hitler x Sex Offender" look. I'm not sure if he did it just to intentionally provoke people.

That said this is easily the best video he has done in a long time. There's like a hundred jokes so densely packed, and you get to learn about the expanded kast of ridiculous kharacters.

For a while I worried that the Unraveled videos were getting a little too mired in minutiae and specificity, but between this and the Perfect Pokerap I would say BDG is back in top form.

Kasai

Jan 24, 2018
Easily the best of the Unraveled series so far.

And I don't even play fighting games, least of all Mortal Kombat.

Mr. Nice_Guy

Oct 27, 2017
Can't get enough of this guy, can't wait to watch once I'm home. Glad the dance rule lasted one whole episode haha.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
In reality all of them would fail the smell test.

You don't spend your day ripping dudes' hearts out through their rectums and come out smelling like roses.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
I am getting such strong Kyle Bosman vibes from his getup, from the days Kyle first started out at GT. IIRC, it was called the final bosman.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
I am getting such strong Kyle Bosman vibes from his getup, from the days Kyle first started out at GT. IIRC, it was called the final bosman.
giphy.gif

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
idk the case for Nightwolf is pretty fuckin' strong, as someone who knows basically nothing about Mortal Kombat

Also now I just feel sad for Sindel.

Mat-triX

Oct 27, 2017
I'm sure it's been brought up before, but is there a reason he wears nail polish? His hair and Mustache has been at least acknowledged in the videos, but never the nails.

Dream Machine

Oct 25, 2017
I watched this, and then the poke rap that I had missed. Everyone should check out the whole Pax presentation video. It's a real gesamtkunstwerk.
I like Bosman, but he wishes.

klastical

Oct 29, 2017
I watched this, and then the poke rap that I had missed. Everyone should check out the whole Pax presentation video. It's a real gesamtkunstwerk.

I like Bosman, but he wishes.

This video has the same energy/mood:

I would be amazed if BDG isnt inspired by some of bosmans work.

Edit: to stay on topic: this BDG video is awesome as always.